Chapter 23

A/N I do not own the lovely Harry Potter series, If I did their probably been a Halloween ball in each and single book. Anyways shall we continue the series shall we?!?

It's Halloween and all of Hogwarts know what that means. It means that Hogwarts first ever Halloween ball aka the fall ball. This dance is one out of the three dances that Draco and Hermione put together since they are head boy and head girl.

Speaking of Draco and Hermione they were in each in their rooms getting ready for the Halloween ball. The couple decided to dress up as Belle and Prince Adam from Beauty and the Beast. Draco had owl his parents about the Halloween ball also known as Fall Ball and he told them that they going to buy the costumes. Let's just say that was a month ago people.

They just got their costumes like two weeks ago and their is a reason why. Narcissa sent a letter saying they don't have to buy their costumes and she was going to get them. Apparently in Narcissa Malfoy language it means making the costumes.

So that meant that the two have never seen their costumes till two weeks ago. This is the first time they are seeing each other in the costumes in the first time. Anyways after Hermione and Draco got ready they went to the common room and get to see each other for time in their Beauty and the Beast costumes.

When Draco saw Hermione's Belle costume he just smiled big and tried not to cry, because she was beautiful in her costume. When Hermione saw Draco's costume she smiled really big and walked over to him.

"Are you about to cry?" Hermione asked her boyfriend Draco he looked at her and shook his head no. Hermione looked at him with concerned and said to him, "Are you sure babe?" That's when her and he said to her, "Okay I lied yes I was crying it's because you are beautiful in your Belle costume."

Hermione just smiled at him and gave him a hug then a cute kiss, because he was just being cute. Draco pulled back after the kiss and said to her, "Shall we go milady?" Hermione just giggled and said to him, "Yes we shall my lord." then gave him a quick peck on the lips.

That's when both Hermione and Draco left the heads dormitory and walked to the great hall to meet up with their friends. When the couple arrived at the great hall they saw Luna and Neville talking to Ginny and Harry.

The couple walked over to their friends and went to say hi. The group of friends all decided to go as Disney couples so Neville and Luna as Cinderella and Prince Charming, Harry and Ginny as Ariel and Prince Eric, and of course Draco and Hermione as Belle and Prince Adam.

(The Fierce Squad Costumes^^^)

"I love your costume Hermione?" Luna and Ginny said together to Hermione. Neville and Harry just nodded their head at Draco and then they continued talking to each other. A slow song came on and that's when Draco Malfoy asked his girlfriend Hermione Snape to dance with him and of course of she nodded her head yes.

The couple was dancing to the song and they just looked at each others eyes with true love. They kept dancing no mater if a slow song or a fast song came on they just kept on dancing. When Do You Want to Touch Me by Joan Jett & The Blackhearts came on that's when Hermione started doing a sexual dance for her boyfriend Draco.

Draco was so turned on so much that he picked her up bridal style and carried her to the heads dormitory. When they couple arrived at the heads dorm Draco shouted the password and then went to Draco's room to have a magical evening also known as sex.

A/N That people is where we're going to end this chapter. Yes I'm sorry that I ended a chapter where Draco and Hermione were having sex. I will allow you guys to throw food at me since I'm mean. Anyways I hope you have a wonderful day and and an awesome Halloween. xoxoxo ~ Kyara A.

Dramione Pic/GIF of the day:

QOTD: Favorite Halloween Song?

AOTD: This Is Halloween from Nightmare Before Christmas