Chapter 22

A/N I do not own the Harry Potter series  If I did I would make Hedwig also known as Harry's owl would still be alive. Also Draco would also be dating Hermione and they would tell their friends that they are dating and their friends would be okay with it. Anyways let's get on with the story shall we.

It is the next day also known the day that Draco's godfather Severus Snape and his girlfriend Hermione Snape get's their surprises. Ginny and Harry decided to go the great hall 15 minutes after Hermione and Draco do, by having Draco text either Harry or Ginny.

Anyways Draco woke up and went to the bathroom and went to take a shower allowing his girlfriend Hermione to sleep a little bit longer. After he got dressed and showered he finally went back to his room and went to wake up his girlfriend.

Hermione was sleeping and felt someone most likely her boyfriend to wake up and lets just say she did not want to get up. In the end she did get up and got out of bed to get showered and get dressed. she also put on some light makeup, because she didn't want to look like she was tired.

When she was finally getting ready she came out of the bathroom and saw Draco got his backpack and Hermione's backpack as well. Also Draco has both of their phones and their wands in both of his hands.

The couple finally left the heads dorm for breakfast. Hermione and Draco held each others hand was talking to each other about why they love each other very much. The couple had finally arrived at the great hall and sat at the Slytherin table for as Draco text's Ginny to tell her that she and Harry can come down for breakfast with the two surprises.

As Hermione and Draco ate breakfast Harry and Ginny had finally arrived at the great hall for breakfast with a box with the two surprises. Ginny opened the box and grabbed one of the two surprises and walked over to the Slytherin table.

When Ginny arrived at the Slytherin table she tapped Hermione with her free hand so Hermione can turn around. Hermione turned around and saw Ginny holding a little Yorkie in her arms. This caused Hermione to go in awe.

(Hermione's dog ^^^)

Hermione loved the her dog so much and asked Ginny to hold the puppy and Ginny nodded her head yes. "I am going to call you Minnie." Hermione said to her dog Minnie. Draco smiled and asked her, "Do you like your surprise that your friends and I got you babe?" Hermione smiled nodded her head yes and kissed Draco on the cheek.

Draco went over to Harry and decided to take Snape's surprise over to his professor also known as Severus Snape. Draco closed the box and walked over to the teacher table and went over to his professor.

"Hey Uncle Snape Harry, Ginny, and I got you a little present just because your one of the best professor ever." Draco said to his professor. So Professor Snape stood up and opened the box and saw a black Shih Tzu. This also like Hermione was in awe as well.

(Snape's Dog ^^^)

(Snape's Dog ^^^)

Severus was in such awe that he almost cried, but didn't. He also held his puppy and said to his puppy, "You are such a cutie pie I am going to name you Midnight." Draco smiled at this and it came to realize that him, Ginny, and Harry did wonderful things for Hermione and Professor Snape.

"So what do you think of her uncle?" Draco asked his godfather. Severus looked at him and said, "She is so beautiful thank you, I'll make sure I'll thank Mr. Potter and Miss. Weasley later on today." Draco looked at him and smiled then walked back to his girlfriend Hermione.

A/N That folks is the end of chapter 22. I hope you enjoyed the chapter as much I like writing this for you. What do you guys think of the puppies? I think their cute and absolutely adorable as hell. Anyways I hope you have an amazing day. xoxoxoxo ~ Kyara Andrews

Dramione Pic/GIF of the day:

QOTD: Favorite candy?

AOTD: Kit Kat or Twix