Chapter 31

A/N Hey my wonderful readers its your favorite writer anyways I have some breaking news for you all. I do not own the wonderful Harry Potter books and movies. I just the fabulous writer just owns the plot. Anyways let's continue this story shall we.

It was the next day and that meant classes are starting again and all students, but Hermione was not happy at all to go back to class. Hermione and Draco also had an appointment with Madame Promfrey to see how the baby is and what the gender.

The couple went to Defense Against the Dark Arts and heard Ron and Lavender snickering at Hermione. When the couple arrived at DADA Draco sat with his girlfriend and his friends, because he wanted too.

During the lesson while Hermione was holding her boyfriends hand because she wanted to. Anyways during the lesson Hermione felt someone throwing stuff at her. She turned around and saw Ron Weasley and Lavender Brown smirking at her.

This made Hermione glared at the both of them, she was going to tell the teacher, but she ignored it. Hermione then turned around and continued listening to the teacher. Five minutes later the teacher assigned partners and Hermione was not happy at all.

The reason why Hermione was not happy at all was because she had Lavender fucking Brown as her partner. Then her foul mood turned into a happy mood when the teacher assigned Draco and Ron together, because she knew that Draco would do the best to give Ron hexes and spells.

Anyways she and Lavender were shouting spells and hexes at each other that was until Lavender shouted Stupefy at Hermione which made Hermione fall backwards. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at Lavender and a knocked down Hermione Snape.

Lavender and Ron smirked and laughed together in synched that's when Draco wanted to punch both Ron and Lavender, but he knew he had to check on Hermione to see if she's okay. Ginny went down to Madam Promfrey by teachers orders.

Hermione woke up 15 minutes later in the hospital wing and was so confused and worried at the same time. The reason why she was worried was because she was scared that she might of lost the baby.

"Hey baby how are you feeling?" Draco asked her girlfriend. Hermione sighed and then said, "ugh like an elephant sat on my head." Hermione then got all nervous, then Madam Promfrey looked at her calmly with a smile.

"Well Miss. Snape your all healthy and yes your little girl is fine." Madam Promfrey said to Hermione. That was when both Draco and Hermione both were excited they finally have their Lyra Elisabeth Rose Malfoy.

Madam Promfrey gave Hermione an all clear and have permission to stay out of classes for the rest of the day. The couple went back to the heads dorm and was officially having the best day of their lives. Draco wrote his parents the news that he was having a baby girl, while Hermione wrote to her adoptive parents that she was having a baby girl. Now the couple was now waiting for the couple to tell her friends and Professor Snape Hermione's father that she and Draco was having a little baby girl.

A/N That my wonderful readers is the end of chapter 31. Guys as of now I have decided to write 14 more chapters which is 45 chapters in total and in epilogue so yes this book is coming to end and sadly their will be know sequel of this book. Anyways I hope you have a wonderful day. xoxoxo ~ Kyara A.

Dramione Pic/GIF of the day:

QOTD: Books or Movies?

AOTD: Both