Chapter 26

A/N I do not own the lovely Harry Potter series sadly I wish tho. I just own the plot so anyways lets continue the story shall we?!?

It was two weeks since Severus Snape and his daughter Hermione Snape had their father daughter date and now Hermione does not feel good like at all. She felt like she was going to throw up every 5 minutes through an hour. 

"Hermione baby are you sure your okay enough to go to classes today?" Hermione's boyfriend Draco asked her. She looked at him and then said to him, "Yea I'm sure I'll be fine. If I am not better by the end of day or one of our classes you can take me to the hospital wing today I promise."

Draco smiled at her and then kissed her. They left their heads dormitory ten minutes later walking in hand by hand for their first class of the day which was transfiguration. When they arrived at transfiguration they sat by each other. 

Halfway through transfiguration Hermione felt like she was going to throw up again. So she raised her hand and asked her professor if she can go to the bathroom. The professor nodded her head let Hermione go to the bathroom. 

Hermione dashed to the nearest girls restroom and started throwing up in the toilet. Hermione was actually getting sick of being sick in her words. After she finished throwing up she flushed the toilet and went back to class and sat by her boyfriend that is Draco Malfoy. 

"After class take me to the hospital wing I want to find out what is wrong with me." Hermione whispered in Draco's ear. He nodded his head at her and they both continued listening to their professor.

Fifteen minutes later transfiguration was officially over and that meant for Hermione and Draco that they are going to the hospital wing to see what is wrong with Hermione. The couple held each others hand while walking to the hospital wing. 

When they both arrived at their destination Madam Promfrey walked over to the couple and asked them, "What can I help with you two today?" Hermione squeezed her hand tight afraid to answer. "Well Hermione has been getting sick the past two weeks and I am very concerned about her can you see what is wrong with her." Draco asked Madam Promfrey. 

Madam Promfrey nodded her head and motioned the two of them to a nearest open bed. "Hermione dear please lay down for me." the medi witch said to Hermione. So that's what Hermione did. 

The medi witch waved her wand around Hermione's stomach and finally got the answer she needed for the lovely couple. "Well I found the answer for why Miss. Snape is throwing up." Madam Promfrey said to the students. 

Hermione and Draco were finally getting answers, "What is may I ask?" Hermione asked the witch. Madam Promfrey looked at the couple and said to them, "Well Miss. Snape you are pregnant 2 months long."

That's when Hermione and Draco looked at each in shock Hermione was pregnant. "Thank you Madam Promfrey for seeing what was wrong with Hermione." Draco said to the witch. Draco helped his girlfriend off the bed and went to their next class which was professor Snape. The couple thought it is best to tell their friends and Severus Snape after classes are over.  

That people is where I am going to end this lovely chapter. Sorry I didn't post in the last two weeks I was sick and I still am but getting better. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this fan fiction as much as I like typing for you. Have a wonderful day. xoxoxo ~ Kyara A.

Dramione pic/GIF of the day : 

QOTD: Favorite Christmas song?!?

AOTD: Carol Of The Bells any version but my favorite version is Lindsey Stirling's