Chapter 27

A/N: I do not own the Harry Potter series sadly.  I just own the plot that you all seem to love very much. Anyways I think its to say were going to the end the chapter here guys. Sorry its so short guys. LOL I'm kidding lets start the chapter shall we?!?

Draco and Hermione finally arrived at Professor Snape's class and to be honest for them they were beyond scared what's going to happen tonight. Draco kissed Hermione's cheek then walked over to his desk and was saving his seat for his girlfriend. 

Hermione walked over to her father's desk and was felt like she was going to throw up again, but she didn't. "Hey Dad can you come over to the head dorms  after dinner?"  Hermione asked her father while she was being scared. 

Professor Snape looked at his daughter with a little bit of concern and said to her, "Sure Hermione I'll come over. I'll also bring Midnight over as well so she can play with Minnie." Snape smiled at his daughter while nodded her head at her father.

Severus escorted his daughter to her seat and started teaching potions. After class was over Hermione and Draco said good-bye to Severus Snape and told them that they will see them after dinner. 

Once Hermione and Draco left the potions classroom the entwined their hands and walked to the great hall. The reason why they were walking to the great hall was for two reasons and those reasons are. 

The first reason was because they had a free period and decided to chill there instead of their dorms. The second reason was because they knew their friends Harry, Ginny, Neville, and Luna were going to be there.

The couple sat at the Gryffindor table, because they can. Also Ron was sitting about two tables down and gave Hermione and Draco dirty looks. That's okay because Draco did the same thing as well when him and his girlfriend sat down.

15 minutes later Harry, Ginny, Neville, and Luna sat down at the Gryffindor table across from Draco and Hermione. The four friends asked how their best friends were doing Draco and Hermione said that they were fine.

"Hey I was wondering if you four can come over after dinner at the head dorms we have to tell you guys something." Draco said to the two couples that were across from him and Hermione. Ginny nodded her head in agreement for her and her friends. 

The six best friends continued talking to each other for the remainder of their free period. After their free period they went to their next classes. Five hours later classes were officially over for the remainder of the day.

It was now dinner time and this is where Hermione and Draco were officially nervous for after dinner. Hermione was thinking how her father is going to react than her friends, but she knew her boyfriend was going to be by her side the entire time.

After dinner was over Hermione and Draco headed to the heads dorm. The couple had finally arrived at their dorm and went inside after they said the password to the portrait. 10 minutes later their was a knock at the door so Draco got while Hermione was cuddling with her dog Minnie. 

After Draco opened the door and their stood Professor Severus Snape, Ginny, Harry, Luna, and Neville. Draco let them in and told them to sit on the couch so Hermione can tell them what was wrong and why she and Draco asked for them to come over.

"Hermione and Draco why did you guys ask all five us to be here after dinner not that we all mind." Luna asked the couple. Hermione started freaking out on the inside she knew she had to tell her friends and her father the truth today.

Hermione looked at Draco for a second and said to them, "I'm pregnant." that's when everybody in that room besides Draco was shocked. "Guys please say something." Draco said to his four friends and his godfather.

Luna and Ginny jumped up with joy and started hugging Hermione tightly, but not to tight. Harry and Neville got up and shook Draco's hand and told him congrats. Now everyone was quiet because the potions master still haven't spoke yet.

Hermione looked at her father, "Daddy please say something your scaring me." Severus looked at his daughter and said to her, "Hermione I'm not mad, but I am a little disappointed in you. I wish you would of wait, but I can't control your sex life. I am happy for you both honestly I am. I'll write a letter to your adoptive parents and Draco I will write a letter to your parents." 

Hermione was relieved that her father wasn't mad at her. Although her adoptive parents she kind of scared for. Everybody continued talking to each other until it was around curfew. That's when everybody bid everyone good bye. 

A/N That everybody is where I am going to end this chapter

A/N That everybody is where I am going to end this chapter. I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much I wrote this for you. Anyways I cant thank you all enough for over 2000 reads I can't thank you all enough. This is the best early Christmas present a fan girl can ask for. Anyways I hope you have a wonderful day/week. xoxoxo ~ Kyara A. 

Dramione Pic/GIF of the day: 

QOTD: Favorite Holiday treat?!?

AOTD: My moms famous buckeyes