Chapter 24

A/N I do not own the wonderful series of Harry Potter sadly.  If I did Snape would probably tell Harry and his friends that he hated Voldemort and was in the Order. Anyways let's continue the story shall we?

*The Next Day*

It's the next day after the fall ball and when Draco and Hermione made love and speaking of the couple they are currently in Draco's room sleeping and cuddling naked. Minnie Hermione's little Yorkie jumped on Draco's bed and went straight to Hermione and started licking Hermione.

Hermione slowly woke up and saw her dog Minnie licking her in the face and smiled she loved that dog more than anything in the world well after Draco, her friends, her adoptive parents, and her father.

"Hello my lovely Minnie how are you today?" Hermione said to her dog as she picked her up. Minnie just wagged her cute little tail and started licking her again. Hermione just held her close and said to Minnie, "Should we wake up daddy?" Minnie's tail went berserk when she heard the mention of Draco's name.

So Hermione put Minnie right by Draco's face and smiled. That's when Minnie got on Draco's shoulder and started licking his face. Draco then slowly woke up and saw Minnie licking him on the face and started smiling.

"Good morning my lovely Minnie." Draco said as he picked her up as he slowly sat up. "Good morning handsome." Hermione said to her boyfriend Draco of almost three months. Draco smiled when he heard his girlfriend Hermione talking to him.

"Well good morning to you too my wonderful princess how are you this morning after last nights magical evening?" Draco asked her. Hermione full on blushed when Draco asked her that question. She then said to him, "I feel absolutely amazing how about you Mr. Slytherin Sex God?"

Draco then blushed like his girlfriend and said, "I feel the same as well Mrs. Cheeky Gryffindor." The couple then just sat in the bed and just smiled then held each others hands. After what felt like three hours in reality it was 15 minutes the couple decided it was best that they should at least wear some comfy clothes for the rest of the day.

After the couple got dress they went to the common room and sat on the couch and watched some movies. Later on during one of the movies their was a knock on the portrait door, and the couple wanted to know who it was.

So Draco paused the movie and got up to see who was knocking the heads dormitory. When Draco opened the portrait door their stood his godfather Severus Snape. "Hello Draco I was wondering if Midnight and I can come in for a bit?" Severus asked his godson/student.

"Of course Uncle Sev by all means do come in." Draco said to his uncle. Midnight and Severus came inside the head dorm. Hermione turned her head to see who was here and their she saw her father and his dog Midnight.

Hermione got off the couch and hugged her father. "Hi dad what are you doing here?" she asked her father. Severus just smiled at his daughter and then said, "I just wanted to my lovely daughter and was wondering something?"

Hermione was smiling, but was confused on what he was wondering about? "Dad what are you actually wondering if you don't mind me asking?" Hermione said to her father. Severus Snape smiled at her question and said back to her, "Well I was wondering since the Christmas holidays are next month I was wondering, if you are staying here at Hogwarts or you coming home with me and seeing your adoptive parents for the holiday break?"

That's when Hermione at least thought for at least a minute and then said to her father, "I will be coming home for the holidays, because since this is my last year at Hogwarts I want to spend it with you my lovely boyfriend and his family and also my adoptive parents."

Severus smiled at his daughter he was beyond happy that is daughter would be spending time with him, her adoptive parents and Draco and his family for Christmas. "Okay well I better go I have to finish grading homework for Potions. FYI I graded both of yours guys you both got Os." he said to his daughter and his godson as he hugged them both.

Hermione and Draco said bye and gave him a hug as well. Snape picked up his dig Midnight and walked out of the heads dorm. The couple then sat back down on the couch cuddled up while Minnie is on her dog bed sleeping and resumed watching the movie.

A/N That people is the end of the chapter my wonderful readers around the world. I hoped you had a wonderful and safe Halloween this year. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter as I much writing this although I did have some writers block in this story. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and have an amazing week. xoxoxo ~ Kyara A.

Dramione Pic/GIF of the day:

QOTD: Favorite Drink?

AOTD: Coca-Cola