Chapter 30

A/N Hey wonderful readers I have something important to tell you guys. I Kyara Andrews aka KyaraTheDisneyQueen do not own the wonderful Harry Potter series sadly.  Anyways lets continue this wonderful chapter shall we?!?

It has been two weeks since winter break, aka Christmas break, and you what that means?!? It means that all Hogwarts students that didn't go home for Christmas break, goes back to Hogwarts. 

Hermione's stomach did grow a little bit and to be honest she's going to be scared what the other students are going to say. Draco and Hermione arrived at Platform 9 3/4 after they said goodbye to Draco's parents, and Hermione's adoptive parents. 

Anyways Hermione and Draco put their suitcase in the train. Hermione however was going to bring Minnie with her at Hogwarts, but with N.E.W.T.S. and a baby on the way, she thought it was best to leave Minnie with her adoptive parents.

Severus Snape did the same thing, but he left his dog Midnight with Lucius and Narcissa.  Draco and Hermione finally got on the train and went to find their friends. Two minutes later the couple that is Dramione finally found their friends. 

Their friends Harry, Ginny, Neville, and Luna were all talking to each other. That's when Draco opened the cabin door and let his girlfriend go in first, then he came in and sat down. "So how was your guys Christmas?" Luna asked everyone that was in the cabin.

Well expect for Neville, because he was with Luna the entire Christmas break. Harry spoke first and said, "Well Ginny and I had a good Christmas break until Ron showed up." everyone, but Ginny was really concerned at what happened at the Burrow this past Christmas. 

"I know what your all thinking, what happened at Christmas?!? Well lets just say Ron called Hermione a slut and saying Hermione is dating a death eater and well Lavender just said that your a fat cow and deserve to. That was when all hell broke loose when mom and dad just went all over Ron's and Lavender's case. Finally Harry, George, Fred,(I didn't want Fred to die.) Bill, Percy and Charlie beat up Ron's ass. While I Ginny Weasley hexed Lavender's ass, lets just say Ron and Lavender is never allowed to come back to the house again." Ginny said to everyone. 

That's when Hermione started crying, and curled up to her boyfriend. She is absolutely devastated that Lavender called her a fat cow, and Ron called her a slut. Draco wanted to find Ron and beat him up, but he knew he could get dentition, or worse not be head boy anymore. 

Draco calmed her down and rub her back at the same time. After 25 minutes she finally calmed down. and just rested her head down on Draco's lap. "So how was your guys Christmas break Draco and Hermione?!?" Neville asked the couple. 

Hermione sighed and said, "Well my adoptive parents came over as well as Draco and his parents for Christmas at Snape manor which is where I live. Anyways we had a wonderful Christmas and we talked baby names for the baby. "

They all talked together a little bit more until they all fell asleep the rest of the way until the Hogwarts. Once they arrived at Hogwarts they got their house robes on and went to find a empty carriage without the Gryffindor slut aka Lavender Brown and the stupid Weasel aka Ron Weasley. 

A/N That people is the end of this wonderful chapter. I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter as much I like writing this chapter. Anyways I hope you have a wonderful day and a wonderful rest of the week. xoxoxo ~ Kyara A.

Dramione Pic/GIF: 

QOTD: Favorite professional football team?!?

AOTD: The New England Patriots