Chapter 40

A/N: Hey my wonderful readers its your hopefully favorite writer KyaraTheDisneyQueen and I have to say a wonderful announcement to my new readers. I do not own the Harry Potter series franchise or characters. I do however do own the plot of this story which I am glad for that. Anyways lets continue the story shall we?!?

Song Of The Chapter: Remember the Time by Michael Jackson

Its been two months since Draco and Hermione, plus their friends have graduated from Hogwarts of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The couple now are at Snape Manor relaxing for a bit, and not caring about their wedding planning which their wedding is in a few months.

The lovely couple was in the living room with Lyra who was in Hermione's arms. While Draco was sitting by Hermione just snuggling with her. Severus came in the living room and saw the couple cuddling with each other while Lyra was in Hermione's arms.

"Hey Draco and Hermione why don't you get changed and go out on a date while I watch Lyra." Severus Snape said to his daughter and godson. Hermione looked at her father and said, "Are you sure dad, because she can come with us."

Severus just smiled at her and said to his daughter, "Yes I am 100% sure hon just go out with Draco for an hour or two." Finally after thinking for about two minutes, she finally agreed and gave her daughter to her father.

The couple went upstairs to Hermione's room and changed into different clothes. Twenty Five minutes later the couple finished getting dressed and went downstairs to say goodbye to their daughter and father.

Draco and Hermione then got in the fire place and flooed to muggle London for their date. When the couple arrived at muggle London Hermione and Draco went to a restaurant for more a classy kind of date.

The couple arrived sat down at the very back at the restaurant just in case of cameras and reporters from the wizard world. A waiter came by and asked for what they want to drink and eat. Hermione and Draco ordered two Coca-Cola's and chicken parm.

The waiter nodded and went to the kitchen and gave the chef the order. "So are you ready the wedding this early fall." Draco asked his fiancée Hermione. She nodded her head yes and then said, "Yea I cant wait Ginny Luna and I are going dress shopping in a couple of weeks." Draco just smiled at her and kissed her on the cheek.

Twenty five minutes later Hermione's and Draco food came and started eating and continuing talking to each other. After a delicious meal Draco paid for the bill and they both left the restaurant. Next the couple went to a nearby carnival.

So the couple went to the carnival and went to play some games and ride on some rides. Draco went to a ring toss both and won a stuffed unicorn for his and Hermione's daughter Lyra. Next the couple went to bumper cars and had some fun.

Finally the went on the last ride together which was the Ferris Wheel. When they got to the top the ride stop and Hermione and Draco took this opportunity for a photo. The couple took a couple of photos. The first one they took was just them smiling and the second photo was them kissing.

After they got off the Ferris Wheel they went to an alley and apprated back home. When they got home their was Severus sitting on the couch with Lyra trying to sit up by herself. "You guys had fun tonight." Draco and Hermione shook their heads and told Severus all about their date.

A/N: That everyone is where I'm going to end this wonderful chapter. I had so much writers block writing this, but I manage to write it for you all. Anyways I hope you have wonderful day and hope you loved this chapter as well. xoxoxo ~ Kyara A

Dramione Pic/GIF/Video of the day:

QOTD: Favorite Disney Song?!?

AOTD: Remember Me and When You Wish Upon a Star