Chapter 25

I do not own the lovely Harry Potter series. *Cries for days* Anyways if I did Dramione would have happened in my own POV. Anyways let's continue my amazing story shall we?!? Just grab any snacks and any drinks while you read this story that I wrote for you guys.

It's the next day went to the heads dormitory after he got an owl from his daughter Hermione. When he arrived at the heads dormitory he knocked and was waiting for either his daughter or godson to open the door.  

Hermione opened the door and saw his father standing there with a smile. "Dad please come in." Hermione said to her father. Severus Snape came in and sat down on the dinning room chairs. "So dear daughter of mine why have you summoned me by a letter?" Severus Snape asked his daughter. 

Hermione sat down and said to her father, "Well since we haven't hang out that much since I found out I was your daughter and I was wondering if we could have a father daughter date today?" Severus looked at his daughter and thought for a second. 

Severus finally had an answer for his daughter and said, "I would love that Hermione do you want to leave now?" Hermione nodded her head yes then went upstairs in Draco's room to wake him up.

"Babe wake up." Hermione said to her boyfriend Draco. He lightly turned over to see Hermione dressed he was wondering where his girlfriend was going. "Morning babe where are you going?" he asked her.

Hermione just giggled at him and said to him, "I'm going on a father daughter date with dad right now. That's what I am came up here to tell you." Draco then sat up on his bed and gave his girlfriend a kiss before she left.

"I love you." Draco said to Hermione. She smiled at him and gave him another kiss then said, "I love you too." She then went back to the common room where her father was and they both left for Hogsmeade. 

After a good walk to Hogsmeade they had finally arrived. As they were getting close to their first store which was Honey Dukes Hermione started more conversation. "So what do you think of Midnight?" she asked her father. 

Severus smiled at her and said, "She is absolutely lovely I just love her like I love you my wonderful daughter." Hermione smiled at her father she sometimes wished she grew up with her father the potions master instead of her adoptive parents.

Don't get her wrong she loves her adoptive parents as much she loves her father. When the arrived at Honey Dukes they went inside to look for their favorite candies that they were currently craving at the moment. 

15 minutes later after they got all their treats they left the store. The father and daughter trio thought it was a good idea to go to The 3 Broomsticks for some rest, because in all honesty they're feet are hurting them as fuck. 

After a five minute walk they arrived at The 3 Broomsticks they sat down to rest. A waiter came over to them asked them what they wanted. Hermione ordered Butterbeer while her father Severus Snape ordered Fire Whiskey. 

The waiter came back a few minutes later and left. Severus and Hermione continued talking about her growing up before she started Hogwarts, and what she wanted to do after she left Hogwarts as well. 

After spending an hour at The 3 Broomsticks they decided that it was best for them to go back to Hogwarts. The father and daughter walked backed to the school and continued to talk about anything that came up in their minds. When they finally arrived at Hogwarts they hugged each other and went their separate ways. In both of their minds they thought that it was best father date ever. 

A/N That people was the end of this chapter. I really do hope you enjoy this chapter as much I wrote this for you. So I have a little announcement Next Thursday (Thanksgiving day for my fellow Americans) is my last day with the computer I currently have. The computer that I have currently is what you use for high school when they bring in the laptop carts. I also like to call it a dinosaur computer. The reason why the fan for it is not working and my computer shuts down 1-2 hours I have it on. Anyways enough of that I hope you have a wonderful day. xoxoxoxo ~ Kyara A.

Dramione Pic/GIF of the day: 

QOTD: Favorite Harry Potter Movie? 

AOTD: Half Blood Prince