Chapter 6

Jacksons POV

I woke up and thought i could smell Alyra next to me. I opened my eyes and turned as the smile wiped off my face. She wasnt there. I then shot up realizing that i could not smell her and i couldn't access her thoughts. I wondered where the sent of her had came from but i realized i had not been here for a while so her sent was all around the room.

''Pagie!'' I shouted knowing she would here me. She came running in and then let out a sigh when she saw i was okay. ''You have been outcold for hours glad to see you awake'' she replied with a grin on her face. I frowned at her and gave her a confused look. How could she be so calm, my mate was missing and the last i remember was saying her name and clinging to her fur as she ran back to the pack house. ''Where's Lyra'' I asked and her smile wiped off her face. She knew something! She was keeping it from me! ''How dare you...where is she!'' I used my alpha voice so that she would answer me. ''She's fine, she'll be back soon she told me to tell you not to worry and that you needed rest. She needs to talk with you but not right now.'' I looked at her and saw how scared i was making her. My own sister scared...GOOD!

I sat there froze for about 10 minutes. I could not believe my mate had something to say but was keeping it from me. How could she!? I was getting angry and threw the bed into the air as i leaped up. I heard a squeal come from Paige and i flopped to the floor. ''Why did she leave...please Paige...please'' i begged her to tell me. She looked at me with pleading eyes and i realized i had said please for the first time to her. I never used maners to my pack. She looked at me and came over only to rest my head on her sholder which calmed me down. ''I can't tell you, im so sorry. I promised her and i owe her my life so i will do as much as i can. She has left to protect us all... all i am aloud to tell you is that she is in a very bad mood and that does not help when she is a blade.'' I looked at her and understood Alyra's concern but i would help her fight this mood.

''I see and she could end up killing people'' She smiled at how fast i understood and because i was an alpha with a pack that was more important...even though i would choose my mate over my pack because she is my life! ''When will she...be back'' It took all my might to say that. I still felt like she had left me forever. I had mated her and she left me. Maybe thats why and i couldnt help but feel guilty. I looked down at my hands and thought of all the wrongs i had done and blamed myself for everytime she got hurt. Maybe she left because of all the fights. I blocked out why there were so many to stop her from leaving to protect us. Maybe she found out that they were after the blade and she didnt know that she had killed the last one around here yesterday.

She was the last blade to ever run these woods and was now in terrible danger. So she left!

I got pulled out of my thoughts by Paiges voice ''--and so therefore i dont know'' I looked at her and she stopped smiling ''Did you listen to me!?'' I laughed at her face but soon went back into my mood. ''Sorry no,, i was err thinking... repeat it please'' She smiled at me, im guessing it was because i was using the please word. ''Okayy... she said she will be back after about errrm 6 months and because of the about i therefore dont know correctly when, she left after telling me that cutting us all off from her''. I looked at her not fully regestering what she said ''Cut you all off?'' She laughed at me and then replied ''Yes you mated her so she is our Luna now and we cant do much more... she can speak to us all'' I smiled and then dropped my head thinking of what she said. I shot up like a dear seeing a hunter in the field ''WHAT! 6 MONTHS!!'' She laughed at how i had only just realized. She knew i wouldnt hurt her and therefore had the guts to laugh.

''Yes 6 months'' I fell to the floor once again. I was suddenly angry and only my mate could protect me but i had no idea where she was. ''Im going to find her'' She stopped smiling and grabbed my hand ''No, she doesnt want you to! You need to protect your pack and she left! Im sorry im being harsh but she told me too! She's not in her house! She has left the country all together... im not ment to tell you that unless needed but i have to because you cannot leave! I promised her....Jackson please don't let her do her own thing, she loves you and will return.'' I was even more angry than i had been. I wanted her here. She saved my life. Even though i was foolish to keep in contact with her through the fight. But i felt her worried, concerns and something was wrong with her. She then blocked me out and it was such a force it gave me a headache. I was then pushed and stabbed to the ground thats when she came to me and saved my life.