Chapter 10

I heard the latch and my hand tightened around his. He stopped and shut the door again. I knew it was time to face them again, but i wasnt ready...was i? I didnt know, i was fully healed but my mind wasnt. I could feel the inside of my brain as all the memories flooded back to me. The fight. Me leaving. Jackson being alone.Paige worring. The pack realying on me. I didnt move. I just stood there. ''Alyra..if your not ready we dont have to'' His voice soothed me. I didnt know whether to return to my pack. They were waiting downstairs for me and besides i wanted to see the new house. I had noticed the knew room but never mensioned it because Jackson had read my thoughts and told me that it was because the whole pack house has been editted. I thought back to the pack. I left them when they needed me most. I may only be new but i had belonged here. I knew what i had to do.

''Jackson...its time'' He smiled and opened the door. I stepped into the hall and realized this was the top floor. It was all to me and Jackson...i liked that idea. I walked over to the window and i could smell a pool. ''Is there a pool'' I said with a smile on my face. He pointed to the window on the far side of our room and i saw the pool. I didnt have to say anything but he knew what i was thinking 'later' he replied through our mind link. He had a smile on his face as he shoot the door. I could smell everything. It all smelt the same. Jackson's sent and the sent of the pack. I listened into their thoughts as they were talking. 'she's taking her time...we have all missed her and she takes her time' one wolf said and i believe it to be Paul. He wanted to make sure i was okay, as did all of the pack, but mostly him. 'She nearly died and your worring about what her and Jackson are up to' I heard Paige chuckle slightly at Sams comment. My face went bright red and i turned to Jackson, he was smiling at the thought of 'what her and Jackson are doing'.

I walked futhure and Jackson stopped me. ''Alyra i want to you to stay with me, i will not loose you again'' I smiled and gave him a small peck on the cheek. ''Im here and i sware to you, im not going anywhere until later'' He froze and i laughed at his worry. ''To get Rain'' He let out a breathe and then took it back in agian ''Rain?'' I froze. ''Your daughter, Jackson...'' He smiled and threw me in the air remembering about his daughter. I laughed and caught my balance as he replaced me to the floor. ''Ok, lets go'' I said as i kissed him and was about to walk but got stopped ''One more please'' I loved it when he said please and placed my lips against his. I went to pull away but he held me there. I waited for him to pull away. When he didnt i pushed him off. I could tell by his face he wasnt happy. ''Jackson we have to go'' He smiled and grabbed my hand.

We got to the bottom of the stairs and i heard everyone talking. They hadnt smelt me yet or they had been told to stay put. They were in the sitting room. I wanted to see what it looked like as well as see everyone else. I went to walk into the room when Jackson pulled me back. ''Alyra.. they all want hugs and some might even cry at the sight of you agian. They have all missed you terrible, you were a big part in this pack even though you are basically knew. You have done things none of us can imagine. I just wanted to warn you'' He smiled and i gave him a kiss ''Dont worry, ill be fine and besides im excited to see them, im just a little nervous. I still have the thoughts of everything that happened. I deserve a little hasel'' He smiled and i knew what was coming ''One more time'' I smiled and replied while still smiling ''no..look what happened last time you said that'' He laughed and look dead into my eyes locking mine with his ''I have missed you so much...im going to loose you in there and you tell me no thats not very nice now is it. I want you with me forever'' I smiled but i still had wide eyes i couldnt believe how thoughtful he was being. ''I know bu--'' I couldnt finish because he had placed his lips onto mine.

I tried to push him away but he pushed his lips harder onto mine. I couldnt help it, my wolf was screaming so i placed my hands into his silky hair. I moved them around and i felt his hands wrap around my waist pulling me up so that i wrapped my legs around his waste. 'Let her in or we are coming out' I heard Paiges voice through the mind link and i knew they had been told to stay put. I didnt stop though, but Jackson did. ''Come on'' He said pulling me to the door ''They can wait'' i said as i kissed him again. ''Now whos getting carried away'' He said as he pulled away from me. I frowned at his but his laugh made me laugh. ''Fine lets go'' I said excitedly. I walked in the room and everyone stopped talking and just stared at me. ''Hi?'' I said. Everyone laughed and ran over to me. Jackson backed out the room, which was probably to stop himself from getting crushed. I smiled as everyone asked me questions all at once. Everyone backed away from me suddenly. I stared at them and they were staring at my chest. I looked down and my scar was glowing blue. My chest suddenly started to burn and anger ran through me.