Chapter 7

*3 MONTHS LATER*

Paiges POV

It had been 3 months and my brother was not eatting correctly. He had gone weak and we needed him strong. I hated Alyra for what she had to do, but i knew it wasnt her fault. I was just concerned for my brother. I tried to tell him that she was fine but he wouldnt listen because he knew i didnt know that for sure. I hadnt heard from her since she left and i remember each moment like it was yesterday. ''Whats wrong, is he okay?'' I said rushing into the room and sitting down next to him. ''Paige he's fine, he's just sleeping i healed him so he is going to be ok before you ask'' I looked at her with a side smile noticing that something was wrong. ''Thank you Alyra...wh...whats wrong?'' I was scared to ask. I wanted to help due to her helping me find my mate who was messing around with the boys. ''Im...look i need you to do something for me and you have to swear it because i did risk my life for you'' i looked concerned at her. She then told me her plan to leave and that i could not tell Jackson. Thats the only part i remember and then when my brother flipped out.

The one thing i never told him though was that she was pregnant. But she had told me that if she hadn't returned in 6 months then to tell him. She said she would know when i had told him because she would feel it. I didnt want to tell him but seeing my brother like this,, well it was heart braking. Me and my brother had never been close and had recently got closer. We had been talking about all the good and scary times we had, had with Alyra. He wished now that his alpha would come out so he could find her. I hoped it had so that i would not get into shit for not telling him where she was. The truth is she was around and had not left town. She had gone to the hunters forest to hide. There was a mountain there that the hunters never went up due to a volcanoe being close there. If Jackson ever found out she went there then i was sure his alpha would come out. I was pulled out of my thoughts by the clock stricking 6, knowing that my brother was about to go for his run i ran to his room.

Jacksons POV

I was about to go for my usuall run when Paige came running into my room ''I don't care where your going, your not leaving until you eat something!'' I stared wide eyed at her, she had never raised her voice like that to me from what i remember. 'Im going wether you like it or not'' I needed to get out, its how i could breathe. ''No your not! She left you to give you space, you need to stop thinking about her and think about yourself for once!'' That hit me like a rock in the face. ''Think of myself! What do you think ive been doing.. she left because of me, like you said it was to protect me what from her! I had got her into so many fights by bringing her here now the hole hunter clan is after her because she is the last blade we know of and believe in. I have done nothing but bring pain to myself and i deserve it'' I was now in her face not even bothering with my run. ''Yes she left to protect you, and you should have figured out why by now. I cant tell you,, but i cant argue with you either but i can tell and argue with you all day or you can get your arse downstairs and eat because when she does come back and see's youve not been eatting she will hate me and feel guilty''

There was not much i could do she was right. I mean if she did leave over guilt then she would leave agian and i could not bare to think that, not now. I had already had a plan of when she came back she would never leave me agian EVER! ''Okay'' i said with a sigh and a smile to my face. Just thinking about her returning made me happy. Another month passed and i had already gained the weight back that i had lost. My strength had also increased and i had been working out. I put Alyra behind me through the day but at night i would fall asleep thinking of her. My dreams were no longer bad, but beautiful and she would be there with me making me wake up with a smile on my face. I would eat more and i had gained more muscles.

My life went back to how it was before with only having to talk about hunters showing up and playing games. Most people had found their mates but would not have kids because my mate was not here and because Mia lost hers. They all felt bad if they would. I didnt do much because there was not much to do we just lived like a normal human life at the moment, of course with benefits of being a wolf! Some men worked to earn more money so we could do up the pack house. It was now amazing and i couldnt wait for my Lyra to see it.  You would walk in the double wooden doors and see a large stairway to the left. To the right there was a sitting room that was not that fancy because not many people spent time in there. It was based on oranges, blacks and creams. I had added a large glass photo that looked like you could see the sea. Just because looking at the forest all the time would be boring. There was then a turning off of the living room leading to the kitchen. It was based on greens and whites. With a little seating area of browns.

We had finsihed decorating and changing all that within 1 month. And we had just finshes off the rest of the house. We had nothing more to do and so all us men and females were working. Off to the left of the kitchen was a wooden door. Inside there was the packs meeting room. This door was to always be shut unless we are in there. It was based on yellows and browns. It was a small room but fancy non the less.  Heading up the stairs there was a huge change.  The carpet was white and then above was a large blue light. There doors were all down the sides. There were 3 floors like this. The 4th and 5th floor were different. The 4th floor was based on brown and had alot of glass to see outside. It had one door at the end which was paiges room and then a gab which lead to stairs. This would lead to the 5th floor that was mine and Alyra's when she returned. Our hallway was just a little circule with one door that lead to our bedroom. Our bedroom was small with no sofa this time and a tv on the wall. I had made an outside roof and we had a pool there now.

Our bathroom had the bath in the floor and we had a small shower. I wasnt planning to be having showers when she got back. It had been at least 5 months now and i couldnt help but feel excited at her ariving home. I had even brought baking stuff so i could bake her a cake I lay down on my new bed spreading my sent around the room. I wished it was her sent being spread around insteas of mine. I let sleep take me away and i dreamt about her coming home.

Hey guys,, i know the last to chapters have been a little boring i know. I just didnt want to do fighting scenes all the time. So i had to change it a little. Im trying to make this as long as i can but im coming to the end of it. If you have any ideas let me know by commenting on this chapter. Alyra will return in the next chapter...but how !? :D :D