Chapter 17

Jacksons POV

''Now where were we...'' And I ran towards him. At first he just stood there but as soon as I was about to take a hit he moved and tried to hit me. I was not going to die today. I ran up to him and barged straight into him, causing him to drop his staff and enabling me to rip his head off.

I killed 6 more hunters and now I could see some running off. This confused me. I was trying to turn back, but I was loosing control. This wolf started to rip trees apart and through things towards my pack, I was going crazy. My pack were screaming in my head telling me to stop, I didnt listen.

I could here them growling and trying to get me back. One voice caught my attention and I droped the log I was about to throw at Paige. Feww! ''Jackson!'' It was Alyra! She was hurt, where is she. I asked her but she didnt answer me. Why is she not answering!?

I started to run as fast as I could, which wasnt very fast due to the broken leg I have! As I got closer to the pack house I could feel her life slipping away, 'help..me' Was all I heard from here before I could no longer feel her. ''ALYRA!'' I let out a huge growl followed by a long loud howl and ran faster.

I got to the pack house to find her lying on the ground outside. ''Lyra!!'. I scooped her up in my arms and took her up to our room. As I opened the door I almost dropped my mate. The room was a mess! She had been fighting in here,, what had gone on in here. There were ash piles and blood everywh- Where's Rain!! I ran over to our bed and laid Alyra down.

I went over to the cot to find no Rain. Where is she! WHERES MY DAUGHTER! I hoped she was safe. I tried to go through my mates head but she was out cold. Wait Sam was with her I neeed to ask him. I went to look for Sam as the medic sorted to Alyra. I really hope she is ok, please be ok I kept saying to myself.

I got downstairs and Saw Sam holding onto Paige. I walked up to them and grabbed Sam by the ruff of his colar and shoved him against the wall. Paige fell to the floor ''Jackson let him go! NOW!'' I ignored her and lifted him off his feet. ''Where the HELL IS MY DAUGHTER!''

He just looked at me with shocked eyes and suddenly calmed down. I guess he figured that I wasnt going to kill him. I just wanted Rain safe. But what he said next made me freeze and speechles for the first time in my life. ''Jackson...Alyra tried, she tried so hard but they took her''

I dropped him and fell to the floor. I must have been there for some time because I heard the Doc shouting me. I ran upstairs. His hands were covered in blood and his face was sad and serious. I immediatly paniced. ''Doc ..w..hats happened?''

He came up to me ''Jackson she's alive, but barely. Im shocked that she's not dead, but with that extra healing power within her I suppose its nessassary. She has many wounds, one in her leg at the top, one in her him another in her stomach. She's very weak and wont be awake until she has healed herself, being unconcious means its going to take time.''

I nodded and looked towards Alyra. She was wired up and had a moniter attached to her. Seeing her like that made me feel sick, I had to look away. ''Ive done all I can Jackson, she needs you now'' I just looked back up to her as a tear ran down my face. ''Jackson I must leave now, shes gonna be ok'' I nodded and patted his shoulder as I walked up to her.

I sat down on the chair and felt the same way as I did when she was stabbed through the heart. Tears ran down my face. ''Jackson Alyra's ok'' My head shot up, the voice sounded like Alyra's and there was nobody else in the room.

I stared at Alyra's face ''Alyra...you might not be able to hear me,, but im here and I always will be. I will find Rain and I will bring her back to you...i promise.'' I was about to leave the room when her lips moved and her voice came out. ''She can hear you Jackson, she just cant reply, she's very weak and uncontious''

I froze, how was she speaking. I was about to ask but I believe I figured it out. ''Saphire?'' She smiled. It wasnt Alyra's smile, but it was still nice to see. ''Yes,, good guess'' I laughed a little but stopped as soon as I heard it. It felt wrong to laugh. '' How can you talk?'' She stopped smiling and started to explain ''Because it is Alyra that is hurt. I just had no energy left, because I used it all trying to protect Rain''

Just the mension of her name got me going. ''Saphire where is she,, who took her?'' She didnt reply and I knew she didnt know. The last thing she said before I left the room was Bye. I ran down the stairs. And bumped into Paige. She was crying her eyes out, I knew straight away that she had been reading my thoughts. ''Jackson I-''

''There's no time for this Paige, I have to find Rain'' I walked away and heard her cry more. I pushed open the door and howled. Me and my pack went into the meeting room.

''Rain is missing'' I heard gasps and more tears. I heard voices saying that the pack died for nothing. ''The pack died protecting family. Rain may only be my daughter but she is part of this pack, and this pack is family. Now I intend to find her, with or without your help.''

Some of the pack stepped forward. Others didnt but I would not give up looking for her no matter what. She is my daughter and im her father, her protecter and I will find her, even if its the last thing that I do. She will be safe.

MUST READ BELOW! IMPORTANT!**

Heyy guys! This is the end of this book. I know its not that long and not that good but it is my very first story. I will be doing a second book, which will be called Death is Peaceful: The smell of Rain. I will upload it soon guys! xD

Meanwhile, Jackson will continue to look for Rain. Alyra will get better each day. But she will be weak.