Chapter 14

I watched his expression. He seemed to be blocking whatever thought he had from his face. How helpful. I looked into his eyes and read his mind. 'she would leave the little family we have. She was free, shes going to risk her-' He realized what i was doing and blocked me out. Bumhole. He placed his hand on my face, so i moved my head towards it. He wiped a tear from my face. I then registered that i was crying. "Lyra why are you crying?" He had concern written all over his face. I tried to smile, but more tears fell. I got up and put my head between his kneck and shoulder. "You think i would leave you. You dont understand how i feel. You think i prefer death because its easy" I couldnt help the tears that fell down my face.

I decided that he wasnt going to reply and carried on. "I was at peace. But i wanted you with me. I didnt want you to loose your life. I wanted my two babies with me. So i decided to return. I had to wait for you to feel how i did. Then you started leaving. You gave up on me. I didnt want to loose you, i couldnt. I felt the pull to my body and knew you thought i was leaving but i was trying to get to you. I went to my body and touched the scar. Next thing i knew i was in my body. I couldnt move or speak. I could feel my body healing itself. I heard you grabbing the handle and spoke but nothing happened. I focused really hard and managed to make some sound. You came rushing over and i felt realived. I thought you was gone. I thought i had lost you." He looked at me as he pulled me to face him. "I would never leave you... EVER!"

I was confused and couldnt help but ask the question i had been wanting to ask for a while. "Then why did you give up on me?" He stared at me with wide eyes. "I wanted revenge more of it. But i had to be strong. For you. I remembered how you would want me to be. To be strong and be happy. With Rain. I thought i had lost you forever and it was tearing me apart." Before he could continue i pushed my lips to his. We kissed for a while before i pulled away. "im right here. Always will be" He kissed me again. He rushed up as Rain wimpered. I burst out laughing. "Calm down protecter daddy shes just letting us know shes awake" He smiled and then laughed as he picked her up.

I decided to communicat with Safira because my scar started glowing. "Safira whats going on" I could feel her thinking and couldnt help but worry. "Your so emotional Alyra. But the hunters have retreated. Their not coming and its because they lost the element of suprise. Rosey. Wait 3 of them in the forest now. Chemicals. Ready to attack. They will be here in 5 minutes." I shot a look to Jackson. He read my thoughts and called Paige in. "Take care of Rain" She nodded and we headed out. He had sent a message to the pack saying what was wrong and that we could handle it. We got to the door as Safira spoke through me taking full control. She spoke so Jackson could hear without picking through my head. "Alyra 2 more just came Theres now 5. Wait 6 theres a leader with them." She cut off and Jackson looked at me strange. "Jackson 3 minutes" He nodded but looked shocked. I couldnt read his mind there was no time. We transformed and ran to them. They stopped still as they saw me.

We planned for me to go in first. I ran to the closest and noticed they all had chemicals. Great. The hunter was further away from the rest making him the clostest. Therefore the first to die. He was ready for my attack but not a clue on what i was going to do. I jumped over his head allowing my blade to take over. I turned sliding under his legs and ripping his head off. Yes kill from behind. Why are hunters stupid to leave there legs open. I stopped and turned. The leader stepped forward laughing. "Very good but why try. Theres one of you and 5 of us." Suddenly Jackson ripped one of the hunters heads off and landed behind the group. The leader laughed again. "Wow now theres 2 of you, you still dont stand a chance" He took a step forward and Jackson growled. The leader was starting to piss me off, "Oh well well we have mates trying to kill us boys. Hmm alone so let me presume because there is no pack he is alpha" I let a little growl out. "You dont stand a chance wolves 2 of you against us 4." He was to busy talking to me he didnt notice another hunter die. Not wanting to listen to him anymore i decided to reveal the abilities i had.

"I believe thats 3" His eyes went wide. From his expersion i could tell he was getting worried. Ha good. "You said we dont stand a chance,, you want to bet on that" He laughed noticing my protective instinks. I could tell he had been in many battles and knew all te signs from wolves and what they ment. "I see your a mother, hmm i thinking i should pay a visit to your child" Okay he'd done it.I was afficially pissed off. HOW DARE HE THREATEN MY LITTLE GIRL. Me and Jackson let out a huge growl. I was in protective mode. The hunter smirked "So what are you going to do now" I didnt move but i did look straight into his eyes. "Take your head!!!!!" I lept forward and used my paw to punch him in th3e head. He fell to the floor smiling Jackson was fighting the other 2 as one jumped at me, landing on my back. I ran as fast as i could towards a tree twisting as i got close. I could here and feel his bones crush as he slammed against the tree. The tree lifted up from the ground as the roots were torn from the soil.

I slowly walked over to the hunter as he moved his stick towards me. This leader was smart, he yanked the stick down so now there was two blades at each end. Both covered in chemical. I didnt take my eyes away from his. I smirked at him through my wolf. And i could tell he didnt like it by the fear in his voice. "Just give up you will die so why not make it easy, i think thats best" He had really pushed me and now i fully hated him. I wanted his head on a stick so i could punch it everyday. His soul to burn in hell for eternity. Better yet a slow and painful death. Even Safira hated him. Suddenly i felt her pushing through. I closed my eyes. She wanted to fight him. She wanted to be part of me as i knocked the shit out of him. I was still in control and she was there. Becoming part of me. I was 1. Not another soul in me , just me. I laughed and it sounded evil. " Think again" I said, my voice was fearce and threatening. I opened my eyes and the hunter froze. Why? Well yeah he better be scared but his look was strange.

I let out a huge growl and ran at him. He shot back to reality as i booted him into a tree. Tge force was huge! He went straight through the tree! I didnt hesitate and ran at him as he manged to get up. I jumped over him twisting in the air and ripping his arm off. He screamed out in pain, music to my ears. He had dropped the stick as i transformed back but left my body in fur so i wasnt to revealing. My scar was glowing...strange but i figured it was because of the worthless murder stood infront of me. I grabbed the stick not giving a damb if it burnt. I walked up to him booting him to the ground. Jackson was just killing the last hunter. I pushed the blade through the hunters heart. I kept stabbing him over and over again. Jackson came running over trying to pull me away "Alyra he's dEA-" I pushed him to the ground. Looking at him and he gave me the same look as before. I started crying as i kicked and punched the useless body infront of me.

I stopped as i fell to knews crying. "Jackson im so sorry! I didnt mean to, please forgive me im so sorry" I pulled my hands up to my face as i cried my eyes out. Jackson twisted me around " Look at me" I did as he asked and he looked releaved. He pulled me into his chest wrapping his arms around me. He pulled me onto his lap and started rocking me "shhh its ok shhh im here its ok im fine your forgiven. Shh sh sh shh you didnt hurt me'' I stopped crying as he wiped the tears from my face. "What happened to you, your eyes were glowing blue'' I looked down as i cuddled into him "I.... What!?"

*Hii my fellow readers, can you please comment because i dont know whether to continue. Thank you sorry for any mistakes but i cant spell-checker it because im on my phone updating. Vote please :) Hope you enjoyed*