Chapter 16

Alyra's POV

I growled a little and Sam came up to me 'Alyra whats out there?' I growled a little more and I gave him a look that told him I didnt know and I didnt care. Rain was in the back room in the corner in the cot.

Sam had walked closer to the door only to be shoved back. I hid in the corner where it was dark and went split off from Saphire, so that I could not be seen. I saw one hunter come through the door. Sam was out cold lying behind the sofa where he landed.

''You must be the mother that I can smell!'' I wanted to slap him in the head and rip his heart out. I breatheevin carefully, I needed to calm down because last time I loat control and ended up hearting Jackson. Jackson! I hope he's ok.

''Come out little wolf, come meet your death.'' I growled loud enough so that he could hear me but not my estact location. He came closer and I charged at him making him fly Into the wall. He soon got up an! stared at me. I decided to hold my wolf back and Saphire and only let my blade boil through me. ''So there you are mummy!... Now wheres baby!? '' I growled more and smashed the glass vase that was infront of me.

''Shes safe!'' He smiled and I lunged the shard of glass at his hip. It stabbed into him, but only making him laugh. I hissed and decided to let my wolf join me aswell. ''Not safe for long'' Thats it I ran toward him causing him to run towards me.

We collided together. I managed to punch him in the face, but got a punch back. I pushed him away from me and ran at him again. This time I jumped over him, spun around and bit into his kneck. I couldnt rip it from his body because he stabbed his staff into me and pushed me onto the floor.

I stumble as I got up and ripped the staff out of my hip. My hip burned along with my hands, proving there was chemical on the staff. I screamed and howled. ''Mummy has lost this battle!'' Before I could reply Saphire cut in. ''Alyra-'' I cut her off screaming at her in my head, 'Are you crazy! Im trying to kill this guy! Nows not the time'

She waited a few seconds before replying and I got more pissed. Not helpful. ''Alyra let me take control of the one soul, I have an idea.... Besides Jackson needs you help so does Sam who is awake being attacked by another hunter!''

I agreed and let her take contol of the one soul as she calls it. ''You shall not touch our baby you filthy monster!'' Got to love her choice of words. He threw a sword at her and it landed in her stomach..my stomach! I screamed in pain at the same time she did.

''Die already you filthy Dog!'' I knew my eyes and scar were glowing but I didnt care. She streched her arm out and screamed as loud as she could. Next thing I knew a large blue light shone out of my chest and out of my eyes.

It shone everywhere around the house. From Saphire's thoughts I could tell that any hunter that,touched it,was dead. Apart from Sam because being mates with Paige kept him protected. She stopped screaming and the light went away. I colapsed to the floor as Saphire spoke ''Alyra your alone...im..t...to weak now ..... another hunter is at,sam...i'' And she was gone. Poor Saphire I hope shes ok. I looked down and the scar was still there...maybe she is? I was also really weak now, she had used all her energy, half of mine and half of my wolfs.

I looked up to a hunter about to stab sam, so I used my werewolf speed to run to him, just in time to take the staff to my leg. It stabbed into me and I growled a little. I was loosing to much blood. The sword was still in me, and I couldnt oull it out, the chemical was soaked,all over it. Luckily the staff didnt,have chemical on it so I pulled it out as I headbutted him in the nose. I then stabbed it into his heart, twisted it, and stabbed it further.

Sam shot up just in time to catch me before I fell. His leg was broken and bleading. ''S...Sam...A..Are... you...o...k?'' He nodded and I breathed in slowly as he stoke ''Alyra im so sorry, I... I..'' He stopped as I placed a hand on his cheek, ''Its ok,, hel..p..me p...ull out th I s s...w...o..rd'' He looked down and grabbed the,top of the sword.

He pulled it out fast and whiped his hands so that he could hold me again. I listened into the pack and noticed 10 more wolves were dead, alomg with kitten and her mate. Also the girl who was like me was dead and so was her son. Paul was gone. I stopped tryimg to figure out who was dead when I realized Jackson became the master wolf....SHIT! That would explain why he needed my help.

''ALYRA!'' I must have closed my eyes and got lost in my thoughts because Sam was shaking me and screaming my name. '' Im ok...i neeed to help Jackson, he needs me!'' He tried to tell me not to move but I forced myself up, ''Paige is ok, but,how would you feel if Paige needed your help'. He nodded and went to get Rain but got shoved back into a wall and I noticed there was a spike in his stomach. ''HE WAS YOUR,FAMILY! SAM!!''

I turned to the hunter and only managed to wisper 'Rain'. I noticed she was in his arms, and she was asleep. 'Put her down! Now!!'' He smiled and didnt take his eyes off her ''No im sort of attached to her and her extra sense to see ghosts and things like babies when they are just forming, in other words she can see anything thats living,, shes perfect''

That would explain Paige thing. ''Let her go, take me instead!'' He laughed and started to walk away I was to weak to fight, I couldnt move. He stopped next to me and kicked me in my hip so I lay on my back. He laughed at me. And held up a gun. I could see the chemical on it and knew the bullet would be covered in it. My eyes went wide, I streched my hand out and started to heal Sam. If this was the end I wanted to do something right.

The hunter shot my arm and my leg, then left with my daughter. Tears sprung to life and started pouring down my face. 'Sam,, sam....'' I dragged my self with my good arm, across to him ignoring the pain and shook him. 'Sam!' he jolted up, 'SHIT ALYRA im so sorry I -'' ... ''Sam theres no time for this! Paige needs you, shes pregnant and is fighting'.

He shot out the door. Men. I stumbled and fell as I tried to stand, eventually I got up. My eyes were closing, I was cold. I was not giving up. I managed to get outside and I clapsed onto the floor. I was alone, I had used my wolves energy. I felt human and I didnt like it. I felt weak, usuless and alone.

I opened up the mind link and tried to contact jackson. 'Jackson I...nee...d help...jack-'' He wasnt amswering me so I decided to get his attenaion. I howled as loud as I could and fell to the floor. Suddenly I got a huge amount of mind links 'Jacksons back' 'what the hell was that alpha man' 'dude chill' 'ALYRA'. I knew the battle was over and listenend more becausei couldnt speak.

'Only 25 of us left, thats horrifying' 'Sam what you fusing about' 'Dude chill out stop shluting Alyra' 'Alyra honey, babe, my gorgous girl answer me NOW!' I couldnt move or speak I had little energy left. But I could feel hi, running here so I spoke to,make him run,faster 'Help....me' It was only a wisper through the mind link before everything went black and I could no longer breathe.