Character Background:

For this FF, my schedule for publishing each chapter is on Sundays at 7:00 PM PH time! Will post the first chapter soon! ;)

Y/N is a 17 year old princess who is next in line for the throne, but she wants to live a normal life. So she goes to a high school, where she suddenly meets someone who bullies her not knowing who she really is until some events unfold.

Jungkook is a 19 year old normal high schooler who bullies  Y/N because she looked weak not knowing who she is and how important she is. Because of him being rude to her, some unexpected events happen to him.

Jin is the 24 year old prince from another country who is supposed to marry Y/N when she turns 18 years old. He finds a competitor for her hand.

Namjoon is Y/N's 21 year old brother who has no one to marry and would like to rule the country himself, although the rule states that he must marry someone to take the throne. So next in line for the throne is Y/N.

Hoseok is one of Y/N's bodyguards who protects her from outside danger.

Yoongi is also one of Y/N's bodyguards who has the same duty as Hoseok.

Jimin is Y/N's personal butler in the country. He takes care of her in the palace when the king and queen are not around.

Taehyung is the personal butler of Jin who has to follow whatever he says. He used to take care of Jin when he was a bit younger even if Taehyung is younger than Jin by a few years. He has to deal with Jin's abusiveness to him. He cannot quit due to reasons.

Setting/s:

Kingdom ( In South Korea )

Xing Jia Kingdom ( In China )

Era: Dope

This is just a preview of my next FF! Hope you guys want to read the story just from the backgrounds! Tnxx!! ❤❤