Chapter 6: Date or Hangout?

For some reason it really hurt me when Jungkook just ignored me... I don't know why...

Was it because of Rose?

Was it because of Jimin?

I can't blame anyone....

2 more months.. *Sigh*

I don't know what to do.....

I keep seeing him hang around Rose a lot...

Why does it really hurt??

Jungkook's POV

I wanted to ignore Y/N after what happened with Rose.. What wrong has she done?

She is my childhood friend since 7, so I can trust her.....

......

But when Y/N glances at me, why do I feel hurt?

Why does my heart ache when I see her with Jimin?

Are they together? Are they dating?

Maybe.. He has been super protective of her, most especially since he came here to school....

All I can do right now is hope for the best.....

Y/N's POV

After 3 damn days of having Jungkook ignoring me, I finally had the guts to talk to him.

He was just my seat mate, and as we were having music class which was just the teacher sleeping on his desk while everyone has to listen to the assigned song over and over again, I passed him a note.

Jungkook,
Please meet me at the roof top after school. I wanted to talk to you about something important. It's the reason why I've been ignoring you for the past few days. Welp, hope you accept my offer.

Yours truly, Y/N.

Was that too formal? I was taught how to make extremely formal letters at the age of 9, and those were letters for the queens and kings of different kingdoms. Anyways, back to the story...

He read it and looked at me and slightly nodded as a response.

We let class continue until we heard the bell.

Finally.

I grab my things and ran out the classroom. But someone blocked the way and pushed me backwards, like this person knew I was going in that direction.

I look up to see Rose...

Rose: Hey! I told you to stay away from Kookie! He is mine! Why can't you follow orders?!

I mumble.

Y/N: Because I'm always the one giving orders to people...

Rose: What was that? I couldn't hear you!

Y/N: Nothing.

I said as I stood up and tried to avoid her by walking away while not making eye contact, but before I could do so, she harshly grabs my wrist and slaps me with her other hand.

I held my cheek as it burns.

She tried to slap me again, so I quickly closed my eyes, expecting pain in my other cheek, but it never came.

I open my eyes again to see a hand holding Rose's hand that was about to slap me again.

I look at the person, and it was Jungkook.

Oh shit.

Jungkook looked a bit pissed while he was looking at Rose.

Jungkook: What are you doing Rose?