Chapter 16: Party Planning

I finalize all the decorations for my birthday, there's just one problem though..

The food...

I ask Jimin to bring in the food samples and try each one of them.

I chose cream of mushroom soup, spicy rice cakes, Korean stake with rice and side dishes, oreo cheese cake, and lastly chocolate fudge cake.

Jungkook was impressed by how much food was going to be served for my birthday.

Jungkook: Good for how many though?

Y/N: The whole school is practically only 300 people, plus the media and reporters, along with article writers and some photographers, with some of the royal families from different countries. So I would say about nearly 600 people to feed.

His eyes widen.

Jungkook: Can that much people fit at the ballroom along with tables?

Y/N: No, they are gonna open up the divider of the throne room and the ballroom so they can all fit.

I said as I wrote down the last detail for my birthday decorations.

Jungkook: Can I help you for the wedding decorations?

He said hugging me by my waist.

I smiled.

Y/N: Of course.

I walk up to the wedding decorations table and smile.

Y/N: Firstly, what is our color theme?

Jungkook: How about white and gold? Since it's a royal wedding.

Y/N: Good choice. For the flowers, I'll ask for some special rare ones.. The golden ones...

Jungkook: How much is one flower of gold?

Y/N: About 50,000 dollars.. Well.. This is our wedding.. It's been years since the kingdom had a royal wedding, so it's expected to be big and grand.

I said writing down.

Jungkook: The utensils should be complete and are golden too.

He said looking at me writing down the information.

Y/N: Good idea, then the plates will be white and then lined with gold. Along with some gold and white napkins.

Jungkook: Yup!

He said giggling a bit.

Y/N: The bride's maids will wear the same gold gown while the guys will have a patterned gold necktie.

Jungkook: The best man should be Jimin.

I looked at him and smiled.

Y/N: That's what I was thinking!

I then quickly wrote it down.

Y/N: I don't have a best woman.. I'll see who can fit my category...

We leave the unfinished parts blank and I place the clip board on the table.

I sigh and walk up to Jungkook and wrap my arms around his neck. In response, he wraps his arms around my waist and makes eye contact with me.