Chapter 1: Living a Normal Life

I enter the throne room to say goodbye to mother and father.. Aka the queen and the king for I will be starting a somewhat normal life. I'm going to high school! I have never been more excited in my life than today!

I stop in front of the thrones and look at my parents and bow to them.

Y/N: Mother, father, I will be going to high school today.

Mother: Are you sure you want to go to a public school? The whole kingdom does not know that we have a daughter which is you. They only know about Namjoon my dear. You can just have a private tutor to teach you in your study room.

Y/N: I will be fine mother. Yoongi and Hoseok will be accompanying me anyways.

Father: If it makes you happy. But, if anything happens to you, I will not hesitate to bring you back home darling.

I know he was concerned and scared for me. Because no one knows a princess exists.

Y/N: Thank you father. Also... When am I being introduced to being a princess father?

Father: Do not worry, we will introduce you to the world after you turn 18 and find a spouse so you may be queen.

Y/N: Father, what about Namjoon?

Father: *Sigh* I'm sorry dear, although he is older than you, you are more mature than him to take over this kingdom..

Y/N: I see. I understand father. I shall get ready now father.

I said as I bowed to them.

Father and mother then bowed back to me.

I turn around and walk out of the throne room to my room.

I leave the throne room to see my bodyguards Yoongi and Hoseok guarding the huge door waiting for me to escort me to the room.

I look at them as they were waiting.

I walk through the long hallway to my bedroom with Yoongi and Hoseok following behind me. As I was walking I see my butler Jimin waiting for me outside my bedroom by my door.

Jimin: Your highness. I have already prepared your clothing for today with your choice of selection.

He said as he bowed and moved aside to make space for me to enter.

Y/N: Thank you Jimin. If I need anything, I will just call you.

I said as I opened my door leaving Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jimin outside.

They all bow to me as I enter the room and close the door.

I look at my bed which had my clothing of choice. They were placed nicely, presentable.

I quickly do my morning routine in my washroom and quickly get dressed for today

I put on elegant make up to match my outfit for the day

I left my room with my school supplies with me and was escorted to the limbo by Yoongi and Hoseok.

As I was sitting in the car while on the way to the high school, I asked Yoongi a question..

Y/N: Yoongi, what is school like? I know you have been to a high school before, I checked your diplomas before we hired you.

I asked while looking at Yoongi who was across from me. He was a bit shocked to hear me ask that question, but it was reasonable.

Yoongi: Your highness, may I speak freely about a high school?

This is what I like about Yoongi, he is honest and straight forward.

Y/N: You may.

After I said this, he slightly bowed.

Yoongi: A high school can depend on your social status you majesty, but since no one in this kingdom knows who you are, you must act like a regular person, not ordering people around. If you have bad social status, people will start to hurt you physically and mentally your highness.

After he said that, I looked outside the window.

Y/N: Is that so?

After I said that, I notice that the limbo has stoped.

I look back to my bodyguards.

Hoseok: Your majesty, we have arrived.

He said as he was leaving the limbo to open the door for me.

He and Yoongi open the door for me and as I leave the limbo, I notice many people, or students look at me curiously.

I get out of the car and look at Hoseok and Yoongi who were bowing while I was exiting the limbo.

Y/N: You may go, I shall text you later for the time to pick me up and you shall be here in less than 5 minutes.

Yoongi & Hoseok: Yes.

They said as they bowed to be again. I know they can't say " Your Majesty " in public... It's quite reasonable. People will think that I'm only rich... I hope I can fix my status in this high school.

They enter the limbo and left off.

I turn around to see the whole building of the high school and it's not that bad.

As I walk in the building to look for the principal's office, I see that students were looking at me. They were how the citizens call it, 'crushing' on me.

Boy 1: Hey, she is so hot... You think she would go out with me?

Boy 2: No.. I think she would go out with me..

Girl 1: Hmph... This slut is gonna get all the boys later...

I walk through the hallways looking for the principal's office and I suddenly bump into someone which caused me to get startled and catch myself with my left foot moving backwards.

It was a male. He looked at me annoyingly.

???: Who are you? A new student? You seem like someone to play around with.

He said as he gave off a smirk.

I have to act like a normal person... Soo.. Fight back?

Y/N: W-who are you?

I stutter a bit because this was my first time encountering a situation like this.. Usually it's assassins who find out about me and try to kill me... But this is an even worse event to happen!

???: Hmph, you will be fun. Now back off, I have shit to do.

He said as he walked passed me to my right, shoving me slightly with his right shoulder.

Who is he? He seems like a threat to me in this high school. Now, I have to go to the principal's office to talk about matters.

Hey guys! Hope you like the first chapter! Comments are deeply appreciated! I want to know what you guys think of this first chapter! Please follow and share this story for more to come soon! Byee!! ❤❤