Chapter 22: This Special Day

Y/N: As some of you may personally know me, I have kept my identity hidden for the longest time. I was successful in doing this to see what are the problems in today's society and in the country to improve it. I have attended a high school nearby which is called Bangtan High. As no one knew of my identity, I decided to take advantage of it and pretend to be those people who are socially awkward slightly. As I did this, there were many cases of bullying, disrespect, and etc. My classmates are here today, which makes me prove my statement because all of them are witnesses to many different students who bully others. My high school is where I met my fiancé, Jungkook. He was indifferent, but immediately changed. I trust him the most and I don't regret it. With this being said, I want to put up a campaign for students and citizens to help those who are victims of bullying. I hope you will all accept us in this country, and please talk to us if you need anything, for we may personally help you with your needs. Thank you.

My speech ended with cheers and claps.

I gave the mic to my mom and bowed with Jungkook.

Jungkook's arm wrapped around my waist and I looked at him.

Y/N: You are being so possessive lately you know.

Jungkook: Well.. You are mine~

He whispered into my ear making me blush slightly.

We later spent the whole night talking with different people, making me slightly think about our wedding..

———————————————

On this special day, this is finally happening..

From my birthday, to my royal wedding...

We were in the royal chapel, it was decorated with white cloth, and white flowers.

I look myself in the mirror of my dressing room.

Y/N: Is this really happening?