Chapter 2: A Hell of a Day

I continue to walk through the hallways and went up to a student to ask where the principal's office was.

Y/N: Excuse me. May I ask, where is the principal's office? I am a transfer student here.

I said as I tap on a male's shoulder who was fixing his locker.

He turns around and looks at me.

???: Oh! The principal's office is just down this hallway and to the left. You will see his office on the right side. Oh! My name is Cha Eunwoo, but you can call me Eunwoo.

He was a nice person.

Y/N: Thank you!

I said as I went my pay to the principal's office.

I arrived at the office and knocked.

???: Come in!

I open the door and look at the principal. Then he looked at me and suddenly his eyes widened and immediately stood up.

???: Your majesty. Princess Y/N, here is your schedule.

He said as he bowed and handed me a paper of my schedule for the whole week.

Y/N: Thank you. Please keep this a secret. Mother and father want me to be known by the age of 18. I am only 17, so please treat me as a normal student, just remember my back ground status.

He bowed again.

Principal: Yes your majesty.

Y/N: I'll be going.

I said as I left his office. He is the only person who knows of my status here. He has told the teachers to not put detention on me or he may be fired by my father.

It was 7:13, classes were about to begin. So I walk to my classroom.

I arrive at my classroom and knock.

???: Come in!

Such disrespectfulness.. *Sigh* Must I bare with this?

I guess I have to start talking informally now.. Finally... I'm free.. Somewhat...

I open the door and enter elegantly and look at my new classmates as I walk to the front of the class.

I stop in the middle and look at the class while our teacher was to my right.

Teacher: Please introduce yourself.

I bow to them and look back at them.

Y/N: Hello, my name is Y/N. Please treat me well..

I can see all the guys staring at me, but the guy that bumped into me was looking out of the window.

Y/N: Miss, where am I going to sit?

I said looking at the teacher.

Teacher: You can sit beside Jungkook. Jungkook. Face the front...

The teacher said. Then the guy who bumped into me looked in front and into my eyes.... He was looking at me rudely, but for some reason.. His eyes looked very sad.. I wonder why...

I then go to the seat as instructed.

As I sat down, the guy.. I mean.. Jungkook... Was just staring at me...

Jungkook then smirked.

Jungkook: This is going to be fun alright..

I try to ignore him and listen to the teacher.

Teacher: Class, let's begin history! We are going to talk about our king and queen today, and for the next week.

Students: Urrrggghhh!!