Chapter 4: Downhill

As days pass by in school, things have gotten worse for me...

Girls are starting to bully me more, like dump more food on me, dunk me in the toilets, and more...

Guys have been asking me out lately, love letters in my locker, and guys trying to seduce me.

But what is worse... Jungkook is making school a living hell for me.. He keeps hurting my feelings, he says rude things about me, he is also seducing me which is extremely confusing for me...

I never told my family about these things because I didn't want to worry them..

I have good grades anyways so I just continue in school.

Jungkook's POV

I want to keep denying that I like Y/N... But I keep hurting her instead which is hurting me.. I really want her to fall for me..

Everytime I try to confess, I just fuck up and hurt her emotions instead...

All the other girls I dated before were not like her. She is special.. I don't know why.. I'm just falling for her charms... I should try and be nicer to her.. But slowly...

Y/N's POV

It's been about 2 weeks since I started school already... Sigh... Why are people like this to me? I'm starting to get anxious of what people think of me... Most especially after my parents announce me to the whole kingdom, and soon enough, the whole world....

I went to school and I could see Jungkook leaning on my locker with his arms crossed and eyes closed..

I went up to him and looked at his face.

He was honestly a bit handsome.. I then return to reality and got a bit pissed..

Y/N: Yah.. Jungkook. Get off my locker..

He then opened his eyes and looked at me.

He saw that I was there and backed away a bit to make space for me so I can get my books.

I then open my locker and he was still there, looking at me as I get my books..

I then shut my locker and he suddenly asks me something.

Jungkook: Meet me here at lunch okay?

He said and then walked to the classroom leaving me confused and dumbfounded.

What was that for? I better go.. He might bully me again if I don't go....

I then walk to my classroom and sit down on my chair..

I could see that my chair is changed to an anti vandalism chair, which is far different than the tables and chairs of everyone else.. The principle must have seen my chair and changed it.

I could see that Jungkook was looking out the window listening to music with his earpods.

Then I notice that on the top right corner of the chair, there is a mark.. A very familiar mark to me and the whole kingdom...

The royal seal...

This represents that a person is part of the royal family if this is seen with a person...

I quickly took a small piece of paper and taped it on top of the seal just in case anyone looks at my desk... Luckily the paper matches with the desk so it's not that noticeable.

I then let off a sigh relieving myself that I covered my biggest secret. Jimin must have asked them to put the seal on it to show what power I have.. Jimin is such a parent..