Chapter two.

Ethan's P.O.V

I stumbled out of her house and all but fell on the ground. God, was she heavy, fell on me like a meteor and knocked me for six. But hell, when she had looked at me with those deep green eyes of her's I thought she could probably look into my soul ... I was talking like crap I knew, what was happening to me anyway? I had to get Theia out of my mind. I banged the door of my room shut. I plugged on my iPod and let Owl City drain me of all the thoughts. This scheme wasn't much of a success, the song couldn't soothe my senses as well as my body which had taken the fall. God, my head hurt and all those beats were almost killing me, I switched off the song and walked to my window. I could oversee Theia's house from my window. And I could see her as well, she was still painting the wall in front of her. Then she stood back and just gazed at her work. She stood with her back faced to me, her head turned towards the right and she was tapping her foot.

She was cute. Very cute.

Her black hair fell back around her shoulders, and she was wearing shorts and a tee, she was tall but still small compared to my height. I felt like a freaking stalker looking at her like that but it was hard to resist and to think I had met her just an hour earlier. I was 24 for Christ's sake and I didn't do cute but somehow Miss Theia was very compelling and however hard I tried I just couldn't look away. When she felt that she had done a good job with her wall she clapped her hand once and then she blew a kiss to it, I chuckled. Then I saw her room door being opened and a man entered, her dad most probably followed by her mother. They both stared at her wall and then they turned to give her a hug, though Theia seemed to be around my age she was very ... girly and very alive. They talked for a bit and I knew it was time when I should get my blinds down, but I didn't. She was intriguing, I was really feeling stalkerish now.

"Stop it." I told my self and then started moving away but just then I heard Theia shriek, when I turned around she was jumping ... happily.

Oh lord, she was holding a mac book? probably her dad had given it to her. Ha, she was definitely the over excited type and then she turned in my direction and once again I was bowled over by her eyes. they were very deep and very green, almost warm and I could see that from miles apart. Christ, maybe I had a concussion or something, what was happening to me? But concussion or not, I was wrong when I had said she was cute, she was but she was sort of beautiful, she had high cheekbones, slender figure, and she was that bubbly sort of person, and her hair like I said were striking, too. She flopped on the bed and started fiddling with her gift and when I saw the happiness in her face, I chuckled. She looked like a baby who had received her first toy. The fact that she was staying with her parents was a little shocking cause she was around my age, though I was staying at mine too but that was like for a month, where as she was painting her room and getting all excited. I was just going to have to back off, this was creeping me out too and God knows what would happen if Theia looked at me. She would definitely take me for a crazy jerk and after the way I had walked out her house like a drunkard ... I guess I would have to go back and at least explain ... whatever to her. I reached forward to pull my blinds down but I looked at her window one last time.

I froze.

Theia stood at HER window staring right at ME. She raised her eyebrow once and I felt heat rise in my cheeks. She knew. She KNEW I was totally checking her out.

I saw her wave at me and then her blinds hit the window.

Hell.

I stood at my window thinking what to do.

Hot Damn.

I know, I'll go to her and make something up, as soon as I turned around I heard a whistle. I whirled around and saw her standing laughing. She closed her window and ... she stuck a paper to it which said,

"Stalkers not allowed."

Okay, that was a mean thing to do, I had totally vetoed cute out of my head. She thinks I'm a stalker.

Great.

When I saw the sign again Theia peeked out of the window and saw me staring still, then she took the paper off. I sighed at least no one would have to see that sign.

I was wrong. The sign was visible once again and this time she had added a line.

"I'm damn serious, Ethan."

This time I laughed, she was so not serious, I got her now. I had a feeling this new chit would make my stay here worth while.

This was war baby, and I was so in.