Chapter four.

This one's for Lamorna. Thank you for being so awesome ; )

Ethan's house was damn large but all that got my attention was the aroma of the food. My stomach churned and Ethan probably heard that because he grinned down at me.

"Hungry much." He teased, but I just glowered at him.

"If you were the one who wouldn't have had anything, and there's emphasis on the anything since yesterday then you would know what I would give for some food right now." I said in a glowery kind of voice and that was a bit frazzling cause I never growled, not like this way anyway.

"You get snappy when you are hungry don't you?" He asked me and again though I was in such a bad mood some color flooded my cheek.

"Yes and then hyper and then very very angry and then I shout at the top of my voice and that's something you wouldn't want to witness so if you can feed me then go ahead and if you cant then let me go grab some lays." I said but to my utter disbelief his face crumpled and then he started laughing.

"Come on." He said and then led me to the kitchen where he deposited me on the table and started fetching food, that's when I started feeling a little guilty. And that was a very little guilty. Because he was feeding me all I had done was glower at him and snap.

"Hey Ethan don't go too much trouble I'll do with pop tarts." I said.

"Oh so you do have a soft little corner some where?" He taunted me and I was back.

"No. I'm going to get back at you for this." I snapped and he giggled, yes giggled and it was so funny, the found of his laugh that made me crack up.

"What?" He asked and I actually started cracking up.

"You giggle." I said between laughs and that got to him.

Ha, mission accomplished.

As soon as I got the plate in front of me I attacked.

Literally.

And I didn't care that the gorgeous guy was smiling down at me and just staring.

I was full, probably couldn't eat till the night came now but when I looked up I saw Ethan staring down at me, and he wouldn't budge. Even after the fact that I met his gaze for like a minute but he wouldn't look away so I just shrugged and started eating again.

Hmmm, his wish. I was too bloody enticed with the food to take notice but after some time I did, and then I started getting conscious of the fact that he was STILL staring at me. So in reaction I slowed my speed of eating the food. But that idiotic ass wouldn't still look away.

"Okay what is your problem?" I demanded.

"What? .. Nothing." He said innocently but then he winked.

"You have been looking at me like you have never seen a woman eat." I retorted and he smiled.

"That is actually true. I have never seen a woman enjoy her food like this." He said and I smiled oh it was 'like that'.

"Whatever but please stop there's looking and then there's looooking." I said cheekily and then resumed to eat.

So after a long time I finally finished eating and then slumped back.

"Now this is good life." I said and Ethan smiled.

"I'm so glad to be making your life a little good for you." He said.

"Yeah, um, well I'm sorry I snapped at you a little bit but uh .." He interrupted.

"Little? That's putting it mildly." Ass, he wasn't making it easier for me.

"Yeah I'm sorry for that yeah and thank you SO much for feeding me, I would have been puddle at your feet if you wouldn't have given something to eat." I finished hurriedly.

"I wonder what you would do at home in this situation..." He said almost to himself and then a very devilish smile crossed his face.

"I hate to break your illusions but I would have stood in front of my refrigerator again and again hoping that after so many tries that something would fill in the fridge." I said and his devil take it smile turned to a grin.

"I would like to see THAT." He said, God, he was treating me like a bloody laughing stock.

"Okay well since this is done I would definitely like to go back now."

"So it's like that, huh?" He said and I froze in shock.

Oh my god.

He did NOT say that.

Hell and damnation.

He used that term. He used THAT term.

"Okay I definitely want to go now." I said in a low voice and Ethan raised a brow.

"Oh-kay." He stood up and then i followed his to the door.

"Um look Ethan I'm sorry." I said in a low voice and then turned but my conscience got the better of me and Ethan was right I did have a soft corner in my heart so I turned back around just as quickly.

"Will you have dinner with me?" I got the question out so suddenly so that I couldn't eat it back.

He look surprised, then he smiled and then he grinned.

"You bet." He said and I rolled my eyes.

Trouble in heaven.