Chapter Five

Okay so I don't know why I had asked him at the last minute if he would go out with me.

Correction; if he would have dinner with me which did NOT mean 'going out' I reminded myself.

And then I remembered the way he had smiled at my question and his all eager 'you bet' of a reply. Oh fuck, what had I gotten myself into .. I donno what I would do when I would actually have dinner with him, well except eat, that was the easy part but ...

Oh hell, I didn't want to think about it and anyways I did have a way out, I hadn't asked him when just will, so that means I could delay it till forever.

Ha, great plan. Not. [Dumb dumb dumb]

Okay, whatever I don't even want to think about it, we'll see what happens, there was no point in me thinking about the wretched thing. But for what's it worth I know I would have fun, Ethan was very ... entertaining in his ways and though I had been nothing but snappy, he hadn't seemed annoyed though. Not even once. Dad probably would have been ripping my hair off if he would have been in Ethan's place but Ethan had been amused. Hmm, well, he was strange.

That was the only conclusion I could draw. Not like it mattered to me, I didn't have to do anything with him anyway.

Right?

Ugh, I jumped in my bed and stared in space. Life could be SO boring sometimes and then me being me who didn't have anything to do would start talking to myself. Yeah, my favourite passtime. But now i was just feeling restless and very very useless, i was wishing i could just go back at Ethan and resume snapping at him.

God what was the matter with me? It hadn't been three hours away from that idiot and all i could think of is how to get back to him.

Well as much as i hate doing it, it was time to spend some quality time. I had to do the final touches to the paint and then put on my posters which was the exciting part.

So well I got to work.

Working alone can be a bitch. You would be doing everything and then everything. It took me an hour to just do the final touches and thank god for Shayne Ward for he kept me company by singing to me and melting the snow.

It was time to finally put up the posters. But i was dreading it cause that meant climbing the ladder again. I eyes it suspiciously but then i thought to hell with it i was not a coward. I grabbed the poster and then climber the ladder.

Another hour was up and my room was finally done. I stood back and looked at Hugh Dancy, Patrick Dempsey and Robert Pattinson smile down at me.

"Hmmm." I breathed. These three men looked so bloody good above my bed and all over the room.

I was still admiring my men when the door bell went off.

Mum and dad. Here we go.

I opened the door but then blinked because it wasn't mum and dad but Ethan standing on my porch.

"What are you doing here?" I demanded. Oh god, it had cost me three hours of solid work to get him out of my mind and now here he was, screwing it all up.

Thank you.

"You left this at my place." He said and then he held out my hair clip.

o.O now that could have waited, better still he could have bloody well kept it.

"Um, thanks." I said and snatched the clip. I was just going to close the door when he interrupted.

"Aren't you going to invite me in?" He asked.

Ugh no.

"I was doing some work actually..." I let it trail off surely he could get the hint.

"Cool, what work, I'll help." He replied and though i stared at him with disbelief he pushed me back and then very royally entered my house.

"So what do you want me to do?" He asked me. Now what do i say to that? i was done already.

"Um nothing I'm actually done, so i guess we're out of work." I tried to joke. Hell, what was going on with me anyway, why was i nervous?

Was it because of the fact that he was looked eye popping hot and his eyes were twinkling down at me, moreover he was smiling and he was in my house AND we were alone.

Yeah. that would be it.

"Now that's cool, that means we can go out." He said happily.

Wait. What.

"Uh why?" Wow, that was an intelligent reply.

"Well you did ask me to dinner." He stated. Oh hell, i was meaning to delay it forever and here he is asking me to take him NOW.

"I don't think that's such a good idea." I said.

"Why?" he sounded annoyed now.

Great timing dude.

"Because I'm very tired and i don't want to go out." I said, that will have to do. but again he didnt take the hint.

"I can rectify that." He said with confidence.

"How?" I challenged, i was fed-up with him coming up with an answer to everything i said.

"Come on." He said and took my hand.

And I went.