Chapter Twenty

Okay so this is the last chapter of my story and before you read I would just like to thank EVERYONE for reading this.

THANK YOU, so bloody much : )

And this chapter is for:

victoriahh

zAznReader

HON666

LongHairedOutlaw

cabbiebraveboy

iPanda

rgreen15

Gracie183

e108581

Thank you SO much. You've been awesome fans.

The ride back home had been awfully silent and scary. Both me and Ethan were looking out of our windows and if my neck was any indication then then his will be stiff, too.

Ha. Serves him right.

And as soon as I had come back, I had burst through Caramel's door.

"Ethan's here." I panted and five pair of eyes snapped to me.

"What?" Alice.

"Ahaaaa." Iris.

"WHAT?" Violet.

"Dude, sucks to be you." April.

"Hahahaha." Caramel.

"Yeah. Shit guy's HE is Chris's best-man." I panicked then.

God, why ?

"Ok Theia, calm down. He came here to be at the ceremony, he didn't follow you." Alice said trying to be reasonable but her words had an odd effect on me. I was almost ... dissapointed? And from the little conversation we had at the airport it was pretty clear he didn't care.

"But guy's I can't stay here. I mean HE is here and then I'm here and I still love him and I can't face him." I was almost tearing my hair out.

I was miserable again. The wedding no longer seemed to calm my senses but it was sending my mind in turmoil. I canNOT believe Chris's best-man was Ethan. I mean how lame is that? why would he need TWO best-man anyway.

"Caramel's having five maid's of honour, Chris deserves two best-man's." Was Violet's practical reply but Lord, I was freaking out!

"So tell him and get it over with." April said and shrugged.

"Are you crazy? I saw him with another woman. And anyway's the last time I listened to you guy's and went to tell him, I got my heart broken. Forget it." I snapped.

"I want to see him." Violet said and I groaned.

"Violet focus." I said and she smiled.

God, so much for understanding.

"Listen if we see him once then we can measure him up." Violet said and Iris giggled.

"I'm curious." April said and this time Alice smiled, too.

"I'm in." Caramel shouted.

Wow, they ganged up on me.

"Okay guy's. But you go out and just see him. You don't talk to him, don't say ANYTHING. Is that clear ..?" I asked them and they all looked at each other.

"GUYS." I said and they all chorused a 'yes'.

God, this was a mess but then I stepped aside and let them get out to meet Ethan.

It had been one-freaking-hour since they had gone to 'check' Ethan out and I was definitely going crazy waiting for them now and what's more it was almost time for the wedding and Caramel was not even bothered.