Chapter Ten.

Ethan's POV:

I had regretted shouting at Theia since the moment i had seen her walk away and then when i had climbed her pipe and stood behind the window i had heard her muffled cries and her voice had tugged at my heart. I just stood there and heard her cry and then she went silent, like absolutely and i saw her look at her ceiling with a troubled gaze, that's when i had decided jumping out would be the death off me so i had messaged her. And then she panicked when she heard her mom and accepted my condition and said shell forgive me, i was saved but right then she nervously bit down on her lip and gazed at me with suppressed anger and control went out of the window. I bend down and kissed her, she was surprised i could tell by the way she went all rigid but dude, my heart went into a frenzy and then she leaned in me and MY heart skipped a beat and i pushed her away. Never did any girl affect me like little miss Theia did. Something was so off about her but that something was totally wonderful. And now two days after i had kissed her all i could think about was her, her green eyes, saucy tongue and most of all her feisty character. I walked to the window and gazed at her room. She still had that 'Stalkers not allowed' sign. I smiled, she was so very cute even in her un-girly ways.

Though the blinds were down, i could still see her in her room and it was late but the urge to meet her was driving me crazy.

So i texted her.

'you free?'

'Hello there, im good, thank you.' Was her reply, i chuckled.

'I'm a straight-to-point kinda guy, so you free?'

'Of course I'm its a Sunday and 10:30 at night.' Awesome.

'meet me at the entrance in 5.' i texted back, put on my jacket and headed to the door.

'what? why?' she replied.

'since your free im entertaining you. no more questions just trust me.' i texted back, and i knew she would still persist.

'oks.' she replied and i was shocked like read-her-message-ten-times shocked. And i did read her message again but then i wanted to see her so i snapped my phone shut and quickly made my way to her house.

When i reached her gate, i saw Theia standing there wearing a pair of jeans and blue hoodie, with her hair open and i knew she looked simple enough, i gaped at her for two minutes.

She was beautiful.

Specially with the brown hair flowing around her face and she giving me a coy smile.

"Hi." She said finally when i didn't say anything.

"Hey." I said and kept looking at her still, and then i saw color creeping to her cheeks. Was she ... blushing?

The thought of me making her blush had me smiling.

Theia was turning me into a corny love-struck bimbo.

"So how are you 'entertaining me'?" she asked and now i was definitely smiling.

"I'm taking you somewhere." I said and her eyes wavered.

"Okay i gathered that but where?" She asked.

"Its a secret." i said and shrugged.

"Look dude if you think I'm just going to say okay and walk ahead, youre wrong tell me where." She said. She was adamant and though sometimes that was cute but right now it was a pain.

"What part of secret don't you get? Just please come with me." I said and she shook her head.

"What if i don't like your secret?" She asked and i groaned.