chapter three.

When I peeked out of the window, I could still see Ethan just standing there staring at the sign. He seemed a little fazzled but all in all the sign seemed to have no effect on him and then a smile broke out on his face and it was not the "sorry, I wont do it again" smile but "this was war, baby" kind of smile.

What the hell.

I had even written his name so that he would finally feel embarrassed and move away. It was so odd that he would just stand and stare at my room like that but maybe I should just go over and check on him. I had fallen on him pretty hard and he may have a concussion or something becuase for a man who seemed to be my age he was very strange.

When I had fallen on him like that and then had met his eyes, something had happened and that was totally bad because I wasn't accustomed to 'something happened'. I didn't believe in all this 'heart missed a beat' kind of crap but my heart HAD missed a beat, I thought. But that was probably because of my encounter with near death. Not because of Ethan, he was a very strange kind of man and stalkerish and scary. But he was hot in a very cute kind of way, he had the most unbelievably amazing pair of eyes which wouldn't let you look away and then when he smiled, his right side would slide up, which looked sexy I'll admit. But enough already, I'm so NOT interested. He had just saved my life, for that I owe him one but there was no need for him to know that.

I put him out of my mind and tried to spend some quality time. Tried. But couldn't, I just couldn't get the devilish smile of my mind, it had seemed like such a challenge to me. I walked over to my window. Well, he deserved this, he had spied on me and I was just returning the favour. I opened the blinds a little and peeked, there was no activity for a time and I just checked out his room. His room was a very un-like male kind of place. It seemed so plain and ... I don't know empty, like he hardly stayed there, but why would I care, it was his place anyway.

I walked back to my bed and dished out my mobile, I was alarmed to know that I had like a thousand texts from my friends- Caramel, April, Violet, Iris and Alice.

I smiled, it wasn't even a week since I last saw them and I was already missing them like crazy. So okay, since dad promised he would be paying the bill, I think it was conference time.

As soon as the ring went April picked up her phone, followed by Violet, Caramel, Iris and then finally Alice.

We talked for what like hours, and I just couldn't help but feel sad that I was away for them because of this stupid course, I so badly wanted to be with them, I don't know how for how long I talked and if I even disconnected but I slept after that.

When I woke up the next day, I was hungry, like famished cause I had missed dinner, but to my great luck when I went downstairs mom and dad were both out and had left me a note;

"Fetch the milk and something to eat from the supermarket."

That's it and they thought I knew where the bloody supermarket was, I pulled on a jeans and stepped out of my PJ's, God, life was dirty.

So I hit the road with the map that dad had given me, but hell, I was always weak in geography and couldn't even make out my house in that map, so technically I was lost even before I had begun hunting for food.

Great.

"Need help?" I heard and whirled around, nearly losing my balance.

"Whoa." It was Ethan. Awesome, just what I needed. He took hold of my arm before I could fall on or over him again.

"We have got to stop meeting like this." He said and again his devilish smile from last night was back.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

"So you need any help?" He asked me again and I groaned. I so badly wanted to say no, my owing list was just running riot at the moment.

"Um, I don't know." Was my very intelligent reply. But he just laughed.

"Okay." He said and then started going back to his gate.

"Wait." I stopped him, I was hungry so I might as well take his help.

"Uh, I don't know the way to the supermarket, can you tell me how to go there?" I asked and he grinned.

"Yeah, go straight and then take a right, then again go straight then take the second left, then miss two signals and again go left. That's the supermarket." He said but my head spinned. What the hell was that?

"Um, okay." I said. Shit, mom and dad were in trouble for leaving me like this.

"You didn't get it, did you?" He questioned.

"Of course I did, thanks for helping me." I snapped. Which was rude but I was groggy when I was hungry.

Oh what I would give for a chocolate bar right now.

"Come on, come with me." He said and then he took my hand.

"What ...?" I started saying but before I could say anything else he started pulling me forward.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked him angrily.

"To my house." He stated matter of factly.

"Why?" What was he doing? couldn't he understand I was hungry?

"To feed you, of course., you look famished." He said and I blushed. I started to refuse but the I just dropped the idea, I had to eat anyway so why not with Ethan?