chapter eight.

God, what was the matter with me? my mind had like totally stopped working and all i could see were question marks and that's everywhere!

i splashed water on my face and thought they would be gone by now. As i turned to leave Melissa walked in.

"Just who do you think you are?" She demanded.

"Excuse me?" I was surprised.

"How do you know Ethan?" She asked rudely.

"I'm his neighbor." I said and shock replaced her features/

"You are the girl he told me about?" Now i was shocked, Ethan talked about ME to HER!

Eww.

I just shrugged.

"You listen to me Ethan is mine so back off." Oh so she wanted a piece of me huh?

"God, how did i miss that?" I muttered.

"Miss what?" She sounded exasperated.

"the tag on him that said 'sold'." I said and then wanted to laugh when she gave me a murderous glare.

"Since you cant seem to understand my warning we'll just see who he will choose." She snapped.

"Good luck with that." I said and then went out of the washroom.

I exited via the back door. i so did not ant to see Ethan now. It was his fault actually, why would he introduce me to her?

I was standing at the far corner at the front door waiting for the bus when a girl ran past me.

It was Melissa! and she was crying!!!

"Melissa come back here, please." I heard Ethan shout and then Melissa got in a cab and the cabbie drove off.

Wow, what did just happen?

Then Ethan turned around and he looked furious.

And then he was standing in front of me.

"What did you say to her?" He demanded.

"What did i say?" I questioned back. I couldn't think! Ethan looked so angry. So bloody furious.

"Yes tell me what did you say to her?" He asked again.

"Nothing."I replied and his eyes darkened.

Oh my god, what did i do?

"You must have cause you were the reason for her crying." He said.

"What?" I demanded.

"Yeah she came out of the restroom and as soon as she saw me she burst out crying." He said and i gasped.

That amoral bitch.

"Look i didn't say anything to her, okay." I said and Ethan growled at me. Like GROWLED at me.

"Don't play games with me, Theia. Just tell me i know you said something, she told me you did." He said.

Now i was angry.

"What did she say?" I asked him and Ethan exhaled.

"She said you said some nasty things to her." He replied and i saw the effort he was making to remain calm.

"Like what?" She was so going to pay for this.

"I don't know okay she didn't tell me that and that's why I'm asking you." He was so annoyed and he was shouting.

and i was never the one who took to peoples shouting.

"I didn't say anything to her, Ethan." I said and looked him straight in the eye.