conflict and camila 2

I smiled towards the audience in joy and love. I took hold of this bitter sweet moment. This is it I thought to myself. Dinah spoke into her mic. "Thank you all! I-- we love you all so much- and we thank you for all the support," her voice quivered, as tears shed. "We wouldn't be here, if it wasn't for you guy's. Our beautiful Harmonizers." she took a bow and we followed suit and walked off stage.

"Good job guys." I smiled. Every smiled back as we headed back into our dressing room. "You know we have that group mediation/counseling thing." Lauren spoke to me. I nodded. "You need to make sure Miss Camilla know." Normani assured her.

She chuckled and nodded in agreement. "Touché." she smiled.

As we all stepped into the room, we notice a blonde sitting on our couch. Taylor swift.

"Omogish, guys look its my friend Taylor." Camila squealed. Normani sighed in annoyance, I smiled at this she so cute when she annoyed. I went to sit in my chair. Camila sat on the couch with Taylor. They were whispering. Talk about rude.

I looked in the mirror to check out my face. But I  could also see Normani threw the mirror. My god she was beautiful.  I just imagine holding her and kissing her.  "Ally?" I looked at lauren. she smiled at me. what are you looking at she said as the tried to place her head where mine was trying to see what I was looking at.  

I slightly push her away. "Nothing, just  at my reflection." 

"Well, there someone out there for you." 

"Who?"

she shrugged and walked. 

I walked out side the dressing room. I looked to find Leanne. "Hey Ally cat!" she smiled. I yelled in exciement. "What are you doing here!"

"Well I was visiting my mum and I thought I stop by to see how you were doing?" she smiled.

"Im good, just waiting to here from our lawyer's." 

"Oh, you mean the situatuion with Camilla?"

I noded.

"dont worry, It will all work out babez." she rubbed my shoulder. I opened my arms for a hug and she pulled me close. My heart fluttered a bit. "Well what do you say me and go out and relax?"

I thought for a moment. "Sure."

"Great! meet me outside."  She smiled and walked out the building. I walked back into the dressing room to gather my things. As I packed my makeup away I felt someone walk up to me. "Hey." A beautiful voice utters. I jump in surprise. "Hi, Mani."

"Why you rushing? Got somewhere to be?" She asked.

"Uh yeah." I manage to spit out. Normani face grew sad. "I thought me and you could go out and chill."

I shrugged. "Sorry. Leanne beat you to it." I say with confidence. She looked at me with suprise. "Like, from little mix? That Leanna?"

I nodd and put my stuff in my suitcase andnl left it to be picked up. I smile. "I got you tomorrow night, kay?"

She smiled weakly. "Sure."

I smiled back and walked to meet Leanne out side. "You ready?" She asked as she held her hand out. I smile and put my hand in hers. "Yup."