queen bee 3

Lauren became depressed, she knew when Camila found out about her kissing her boyfriend she was a dead woman walking. she sighed.Then her room mate Selena came in. Selena was one of Camilla's enemy's. They had use to be friends but stopped for some reason. Selana and Lauren had alot in common but Luaren would never betray Camila. They were both hispanic which was like close to home.

"Hey Selena." Selena rolled her eye's as she jumped on her bed and started taking off her shoe's. "Hello Chicka!" she rolled it off with her spanish accent.

Lauren sighed that became her new habit. Selena looked at Lauren with worry. You ok?--

Then Camila knocked on Lauren door. Not hearing from her and her not showing up for class Camila was kinda worried.

"Who is it?" Lauren called out.

"It's me, Lauren- open the door, I came to see if you
grown some ball and got over that idiot, I mean Lauren you cant be a loner it's so uncool."

"Why? I want to be alone and I don't need you judging me anymore!"

Camila was taken aback that she  spoke to her that way.
"Hey! Im just trying to see if your ok, so don't get snappy with me!" Camila rolled her eye's and walked away before she would have to slap a bitch. She didn't judgeLauren , Did she. Camila felt she had to speak the truth and keep it one hundred at all times.

If Lauren really felt some. type of way, then she knew where to find Her.

Selena shook her head and headed twoard's the bathroom. "Some friend."

*