Forbidden love 4

My mom parked the car and we headed into the grocery store. "Ok, we need cheese, milk, noddles and meat."

My mother announced as she pulled a wipe out of her purse and went to pull out a cart. We walk through the door's. "Mom, I have to pee."

She nodded and headed for the milk section. I looked around for the bath room. I had been in this store a million times and still struggling to find the damn thing.

When I finally found it, obviously I relieved my bladder and made my way to the milk section where I left mom but she wasn't there instead I was met with... her.

She didn't notice me at first but my staring caught her attention. I immediately looked away embarrassed. She smiled and waved at me. I felt my head jump.

I waved back looking around awkwardly. She motions me over and I oblige. "Hi." She spoke sweetly.

"Hello." I greeted back. She chuckles at me. "I'm Normani, Ally right?" She asked. I nodded. "Well I asked Lauren about you and I told her to give her my number."

"Uhh, yeah she did." She looked at me accepting more. "I haven't had a chance to call or text."

"Oh, well I just wanted to hang out or something. You have this habit of starring at me, it's cute."

I blush. "Aren't you the pastors niece."

She sighs and looks away. "Yeah. Only through marriage he married my aunt. Can't really stand his passive aggressive Jeus-ing."

I chuckled. "Not to be forward or anything but are you..."

"Gay." She cut in. I instantly got embarrassed. Hopping maybe she was. Just so I wouldn't look stupid in this moment. She nodded.

My heart rested. "Well, I date guys and girls."  She clarified. "Never a girl before though I do find attraction in them. You?"

"Oh, I only like lady parts." I spoke. She smiled. "Don't not it till you try it." She laughed. I just looked on at her kinda shocked. "I'm kidding."

"Your to uptight sis, live a little you only have one life."
She spoke as her aunt came up.

"Hello Allison."

I smile. "Hello First Lady."

She looks back and forth between us. "Uh, Normani I'm ready to check out."

She rolled her eyes but nodded. "See you ally." With that she turned and walked away but not before looking back blowing a kiss my way and mouthing call me.

Mmmhummm....