forbidden love 3 part

Normani 

24 hours earlier 

Sitting on the plane wondering when it will land was torture for me. I mean its a THREE ton machine that is flying in the sky; Scary.

My  mother  to the side of me and my father the other.

Apparently my father and my mom had been talking recently and she some how got him to let me live with her sister while he's sick.  I didn't understand why my father would do that. I know my aunts husband is very religious.

I mean... Really giving a lady I only met once. I never really understood some of the choices my father made. He was so wise yet, you didn't understand why he did certain things.

I was still kind of shock my father got sick it was out of literally no where. He became less vibrant and weak very suddenly. It hurt me for a while to see him struggle like that. I shook away my sad thoughts.

We walked through the airport looking for this lady. I searched and look for her even though I had no idea what she looks like. Just then I saw a black lady with long  brown hair, beautiful brown  eye's, and a suit on. She looked like she was lost. I saw her husband walk up and I immediately roll my eyes 

"Mom," I called out. She turned to me. "Yeah?"

"Is that her?" I asked pointing to the lady.  my mom looked at her then at me then shook her head yes. I was flabbergasted.

"Judy! Andrea called out to her. Judy was her name. Judy turned to us and smiled and walked on over. She has the biggest smile ever.

"Andrea, how are you?" she spoke while hugging her. "I'm fine." she fake smiled. "That's good." Judy smiled.

"Hi." she smiled and sighed.

I just hugged her. It was so many emotions coming out. I mean I haven't seen this woman ever, that I remember, and now here she is.

She finally pulled and held my face. "Wow... Your beautiful." she said shocked. Did she think I was going to be this ugly or something. "You Remember  my husband the reverend?"

I nod and shake his hand. "Hello, you look wonderful. cant wait to have you in church tomorrow there is so much to teach." 

I looked at him in shock a little head strong I see.

"Well lets get you settled." She grabbed my hand and pulled towards the exit.
"Wait!" I shout.

''What?" She smiled. I looked towards mom. "I have to say goodbye." I say as I went to hug mom . Her face soften. "Right, go head."

When I reached mom I hugged life out of her, "Bye kiddo." She whispered as she hugged me back. We broke the hug and I started walking towards Judy.

"OK, Lets go." I spoke as I walked towards the doors.

What the hell just happened.

-
We got into the car. While she was driving she kept stealing glances at me. "What?" I asked gently. She looked away again. "Your so grown up Mani."

"thanks."

she smiled at me. "We have to pick up your cousins then were going out." 

a shrugged. oh boy.