Queen Bee 2

Camila spent the rest of her evening Getting ready for the party with her friend. Dinah was her bestfriend. She tell's her any and everything.

Camila smiled at herself looking in the mirror she looked good. So did everyone else of course. Being sixteen was awesome.

She wore a strap top with booty short's and her hair in a messy bun.

Let's get our party on.

The party was loud. Camila smiled when every guy she walked passed looked. But once again she paid them no mind, she was taken already. The clique split up. She went to look for a Keg.

Normani looked around for Ally till she saw her dancing with a cup in her hand. Normani went to go talk to her till she was stopped by a girl.
"Hello beautiful. Im Ariana."the girl smiled. Normani rolled her eye's. "I have a Girlfriend." she lied.

He smirked. "Oh really? Then what's this girlfriend's name?" She said using quotation with his hand's.

"Ally," she lied.
"Oh really?" She said with his eye brows raised. "Yeah. Now excuse me." she smiled pushing the girl out her way. She went up to Dinah seeing she was arguing with a girl.

"I didn't know ok!" Dinah yelled at the girl. "Your a whore!" the girl yelled in Dinahs face. Before she could chime in Camila already did.

"What's going on here?" Camila questioned. "Who are you?" the girl snapped. Camila smirked. "Im Camila," Camlia held her hand out. "And you are?"

"Lihna. Lihna Johnson." she replied.
"Good. Now that we are acquainted, What is the issue?" She asked.

"Well miss thang over here slept with my man." she said as she meab mugged Dinah. "I didnt know he had a girlfriend!" She defened but Camila stoped her before she could say anything else.

"You know what I dont understand? Why bitches like you dont take this shit up with your man. He fucked her. So why your man can't get he's 4 inch dick away is not her problem." Camila walked away after that a pulled Dinah with her. The girl's face was priceless. She was shocked.

Camila will put you in your place. Normani knew Callie was mean somtime's but only cause she's care's, but most of the time she just being a bitch. But in the end she was a good friend who would have your back.

"Where's this girlfriend at?" Ally spoke behind her

Normani jumped. "Oh! I had to say that so the girl would leave me alone. I'm pretty sure she's a freshman."

"Right. Now what happens when she see's your not in a relationship?" She asked. Normani shrugged. "Hopefully she won't."

"Wanna dance? Girlfriend." She asked. Normani laughed then sighed. Why not? she thought. They smiled as they made they way to their dance floor.

*

Lauren looked around the house for a bathroom till she was stopped.

"Hey." A deep voice spoke. As he turned to see shawn. She smiled. "Hey!"

"Listen, I want to apologize for what I did to you Lolo, I'm sorry and it was a dick head thing."

Lauren smiled. "It's ok."
"So you'll call off your bull dog's?" he asked. Lauren imdeatily started to frown.

"You only apologize so I would stop Camila from doing somthing to you!" she yelled. He was slient. "I can't belive you abd to think I actually liked you!" Lauren moved passed him. "Asshole!" she spat.

He was was gonna get his just wait.
****
Camila woke up to a massive head ache. She felt like someone was pounding at her head. She shifted in her bed feeling a lump next to her. Realising it was a body she was nervous, hoping she didn't sleep with some one. She fliped the cover over, It was Dinah . Camila sighed with relief.

Dinah shifted and yawed. "Good morning," she smiled. "Last night was Cra-zy!" she laughed, getting a little pumped. "Ouch! Shit, my head!" she said holding her head.

"Yeah, I feel you. I feel like shit," Camila whined. She got out the bed and went to get her towel and washcloth to freshen up in the communal bath room. She tossed Dinah one too.

"Thanks," she said catching it still holding her head. She hopped out the bed and went for the door with Camila right behind her.

*
Hayley sat at the table and eat her brain muffin. She eat alone until camila came up to her. "Hey you," she smiled at her. "Oh, hello Camila." She greeted back.

"You wanna sit with us Junior's?" she asked smiling. What seemed to be a little fake smile to her. "Uh, Sure?" Hayley was uneasy about it but got up anyway.

She sat next to Normani. "Hello." Hayley greeted. Normani smiled at her. "Well if it isn't Ty's freshman sister." she smirked.

She frowned. Was she really knowed for being Ty's little sister. She didn't speak on it. "Thanks?" she said unsure.

Camila looked around to find Lauren. She called her last night whining about Shawn. She wasn't around. "Where is Lauren ?"

Everyone looked around and saw no site of her. While Hayley looked around the cafe' for Ty, he was nowhere to be found.

*

Lauren was in the janitor's closet. Crying over the that guy broke her heart, then she heard a knock.

"Hey are you ok?"

Lyriq got herself together and stood up. She wiped away the last of her tear's. "Come in,"

Ty came in and had look of worry. "Hey you ok?"

"Um yeah, I'm fine." She sniffled. She tried to keep in all the emotions she held in but she couldn't anymore.

She fell to here knees crying. Ty went and sat next to her and began comfort her. "Hey, it's going to be ok." He lifted her chin up.

Lyriq looked up at him. "Ty dont.." he smiled at her. "Im not doing anything."

Lyriq pulled away. "Your back with Camila now." He sighed. "I know."

"Act like it, dont be all mushy and touchy." Ty nodded in agreement

"Im good, just letting out some emotions."

"I can't believe you crying over some jackass who doesn't deserve you." He protested. Lauren gave a questioning look. "Deserve me?"

"Im mean your a strong, smart confident and beautiful inside and out." He spoke. Lyriq smiled and blushed. "Your too nice Ty."

"I mean it."

She looked into his eye's and began to lean till her lip's touched his. He kiss lasted a slow 5 seconds.

Ty jerked back. "We can't..."

"Im sorry." Lauren was mortified at what she just did. When Camila find's out she was gonna ruin her.

She didn't know what to do she just ran to her dorm room and laided on her bed and tried to remain clam. she was utterly fucked.