Forbidden love 1

My name is Allyson Brooke Hernandez. I live in Wills Point, Texas. It's a quiet town and pretty small population of 2,000. It's practically run by the Pastor. Pastor Kordei: the only Pastor in Miles Point.

As a child I didnt really play with dolls or play dress up. I liked football and superheroes and hanging with the boy's.

My mother started noticing something off about me. She started making me wear dresses and playing with other Girls, But it didn't work out in her favor.

One time my Brother caught me looking at one of his magazines and
Amy caught me trying to cutting my hair and I got in trouble.

In the end my Mom gave up. Dad told her it was just a phase but at seven I told her I like girls; she took me to see a Therapist. Mrs. Charlie was her name, she was kind and understanding. She helped me understand my sexuality. I was gay....

It was a big milestone in my life.

I have a dark brown eye's and brown hair and tan white skin. I am 16 year's old. Im in highschool and in my Junior year. Now I'm just trying to live my life the way its meant to be.

"Ally!" My mother called snapping out of my thought's. I jumped out my bed, down the stairs.

"Yeah?" I said looking toward Amy and her boyfriend canoodling on the couch. I roll my eye.

"Professor Howard called." she smiled.

I take my attention off my sister's kissing fest and look at my mom. "Seriously?" I ask in disbelief.

"Yep. Have a seat." she took a seat at the table. I copied this action.

"Well what she say?"

"That they said your interview went great and they loved your ideas and can't wait to hear more."

I smiled in disbelief. "Oh my god!" I jumped up and hugged my mother.

Amy and Tim looked back at us. "What happened?" she spoke as she hopped over the couch with Tim following behind.

"I got the Howard internship interview ." I spoke happily.

Amy ran to me Jumping up and down hugging Me. "Ok!" I yell Basically Telling her to stop squeezing me. She let go and I went back to hugging my mother.

She pulled me back and looked into my eye. "Now, are you sure you wanna do this?" she asked sternly.

I looked to Amwho was smiling at me, I smiled back. I looked into my mom eye's and nodded. "Yes."

"Ok. Its official." she smiled. I laughed with joy.

Just then we hear someone walk thru the door. "Congrats man." Tim dapped me.

Then Dad walked in the living room. "Congrats on what?" He speaks completely oblivious.

Me and mom smiled at each other. "I got the internship!"

"Oh my-- I'm happy for you Allyson." He hugs me.

"Let's go out to celebrate." Dad calls out. "Where is Aden?"

Amy scoffed and rolled her eye's. " Dont know, Dont care." she mumbled

"Stop it Amy." Mom spoke.

Amy rolled her eye's. "I'll wait in the car Daddy. Come on babe." She said talking to Tim.

Mom sighed shaking her head. "That girl...."

___________________

We walked into Barbers Burgers. "Table for 5." Dad spoke to the hostess Lauren. "Ok. It will be a 10 minute wait." she smiled. As she penciled us in the book. Dad and everybody else sat down.

I walked up to the podium. "Hi Ren."

She looked up from the book and smiled. "Hey Ally." she smirked. "Love the new haircut, Makes you look more Lesbianic." she winked

I blushed. "Really?"

"Nope."

I frowned. She laughed at the face I made. "I'm just playing." she explained.

"Oh."

Just then the pastor walked in. I completely shut down and hid my face. Amy notice this.

I sat back Down next to Amy at the end of bench in the waiting area. "Hello Lauren." Pastor spoke.

"Hi Pastor." she fake smiled. I giggled at this. "Table for 5." He announced.

"Ok. 15 minute wait."

"Thank you." he spoke as he took a seat. It was Quiet for a while. I noticed a girl who I hadn't seen before. She had mysterious dark brown eyes and flawless coco skin. I was in complete awe.

She notice me and started blushing. I looked away.

"Hello, Patricia. Joey." Pastor spoke to my parents.

"Hi Pastor." Mom spoke back.

"How are you?" He smiled. I very much disliked the Pastor. I have nothing against the church but... They don't exactly agree with my Lifestyle.

"Were fine." Mom replied.

"Who is the young lady." Dad asked.

"Oh, This is Normani; our Niece." said The First Lady. "Say Hi." First Lady encouraged.

She waved and smiled. Wow she was gorgeous. Amy caught me looking and smirked. "Somebody's got a crush." she sang in my ear. I elbowed her she laughed knowing she got to me.

Jade and Justin are the Pastor's kids. They both don't like me pretty much but I don't really give a fuck so.... Yeah. But Jade has an obvious crush on my asshole brother Aden.

"How are you Amy?" Pastor asks.

"I'm fine." she said very fast. The Pastor nodded. "That is good. You know we have youth group for teens at the church who have trouble finding there way."

Amy frowns. "I know my way thank you. All of the Brooks do."

"So uhh.. Hows your mom Timothy?" First Lady asks.

"She is fine. Still got that flu." he chuckled. "Well send her our prayers." said Pastor.

He didn't say anything to me. But I didn't care, i'm glad he didn't. He has tried before to convert me. But it didn't work in case you didn't know.

"Brooke family!" Lauren  called out. Thank God.... Cause they were pissing me off. Before I left off the bench I looked at Normani one last time. She noticed me once again and winked at me.

Omigo-- "oh my gosh did you see that." I whispered to Amy.

"Yep! She totally likes you." she smiled. "She's cute too."

I smirked at the thought.. Could it be?