Prologue

Some fans didn't want an AU love story of Hefty and Smurfette, and since I don't have ideas yet, I made this as a prologue to begin the story. I hope you like this.

  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Hefty was in house, doing exercises with his dumbbell, and push-ups. He did his exercises everyday, not because he wanted to be strong and having bigger, because he wanted to impress Smurfette. She was the most beautiful girl smurf of all the smurf girls in Smurfy Grove. But actually, she'd never live in Smurfy Grove, she lived with the boys... in Smurf Village.

There are times that Hefty kept his feelings for Smurfette, despite the signs that are already been shown. But today is not those days. Today, Hefty planned of telling her his feelings by taking her on a date. But he needed a little help. A help from a smurf who is expert in boy-and-girl things.

"Hello, Smurfette. Beautiful day, huh?" Hefty said nervously. "I know up to this point our relationship has been 'friend-y' nowadays, but... Okay, here is the question. Would you like to... To go out on a date?"

It is revealed that Hefty has been practicing for telling Smurfette with a little help from SmurfAggie, who wore a blonde wig, disguising as Smurfette. "Uh, no." She snickered.

"Okay, that's not helping." He sighed frustratingly. "Just stop."

"Will you?" SmurfAggie removed the blonde wig as her voice was like tired. "Why do you even keep practicing this? We already had done this five times. And I thought Smurfette knew your feelings for her."

"She didn't." Hefty shook his head. "She only sees me as a friend."

"Oh, come on. How about the signs you showed when you take that ice ball for her when gargamel attacked us?"

"She noticed, but she was too busy blaming herself for letting Gargamel captured us."

"Oh yeah. I noticed that too. So, you really want to ask Smurfette out?"

"Yes! SmurfAggie , you're expert on this! What am I going to do?"

"I thought you knew what you are going to do when you saw Smurfette. She's the only girl in the village before we came here."

"I know, but not in that way. You taught Smurfwillow and the other girls about date, and I, well, I know about that, but I have no idea how to set it up. Please, I need your help!"

SmurfAggie crossed her arms, and groaned, getting tired of being a teacher of the smurfs. "Fine. I'll help you. If you want to ask Smurfette on a date, give her gift. Something she really likes."

"Something she likes, huh?" Hefty had a thought in his mind. "I know just a thing."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Out in the forest, SmurfAggie accompanied Hefty to get a gift for Smurfette.

"Why are you even taking me here?!" SmurfAggie gritted her teeth.

"Because, you told me to do this, and second, since you're the only smurf, or not a real smurf, who has wings and... magic powers." Hefty replied.

"And superpowers! Don't forget that."

"And because of those things you have, you'll be able to fight Gargamel if ever he'll find us."

"Hmm, good point there."

"Aha, there they are!" Hefty pointed a bush of colourful flowers. "Smurfette will love these. I better pick some, while you watch out for Gargamel, including Azrael and the bird."

"Got it."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When they returned to the village with a bouquet of flowers he held in his hand, Hefty headed towards Smurfette's house.

"Well, good luck. You're gonna need it." Aggie whispered before leaving Hefty on his own.

Hefty was so nervous as he wiped the sweat from his forehead, and knocked on her door. When the door opened, he got flushed when he saw Smurfette, whipping her hair. He always imagined of having pink sparkles around, and rained yellow petals above her

"Oh hey, Hefty." She greeted.

Hefty snapped to reality, and cleared his throat. "Hey Smurfette, um... I brought you these." He showed her a bouquet of different-colored flowers.

"OH, Hefty, there's so beautiful. Thank you." Smurfette took the flowers, and smelled them. "Ah, and they smell lovely too."

"Glad you like them, Smurfette." He has his hands behind his back, and rubbed his foot on the ground. "I came here, not just to give those flowers to you, because I wanted to ask you something." Smurfette moved the flowers aside to listen to hefty. "Are you busy tonight?"

"No. Why?" She asked.

"Well, I'm going to... take you... on a... date. If that's okay to you, at least?"

"Are you kidding?! Of course, I'm okay with that!"

"GREAT!" Hefty exclaimed happily, and quickly calm himself down, acting casual. "I mean, that's great. I'll pick you up later?"

"Sure thing." Smurfette smiled as she stepped back inside her house, and slowly closed the door.

When the door closed, Hefty cheered himself, punching on-air as he rushed back to his house to prepare himself.