Epilogue

One week later, the smurfs are almost finish rebuilding their houses and the village. The male smurfs were busy rebuilding their houses, mostly Handy, while Vanity was still looking at his mirror while rebuilding his house. The female smurfs were also busy, rebuilding their house, which they are more active than the boys. They also helped build their mushroom huts, but they always work together.

Papa Smurf and SmurfWillow strolled around the village, observing happily at their little smurfs, working and helping each other.

"Well, I guess our little smurfs did a wonderful job. Am I right, SmurfWillow?" Papa Smurf asked.

"Whatever you say, Papa thing." SmurfWillow smiled.

While strolling around, SmurdWillow noticed Hefty's house was unfinished, as so as Smurfette's. "Where are Hefty and Smurfette?" She asked.

"They came to me this morning." Papa explained. "I think they deserved a day off."

Out in the Forbidden Forest, Hefty and Smurfette rode on Bucky's back as the rabbit hopped straightly.

"Hefty, where are you taking me?" Smurfette asked.

"Somewhere beautiful where we can be alone." Hefty replied. "I kinda learned my lesson that I should take Bucky so we could avoid those flowers."

"He's a good bunny, aren't you, Bucky?" Smurfette rubbed Bucky's belly.

Bucky nodded.

Just a few miles away from Smurf Village, the two smurfs and the bunny arrived at an empty field, where it was full of colorful flowers.

"What is this place, Hefty?"

"You'll see."

Hefty whistled to Bucky, gesturing that it was his cue as Bucky hopped around. The flowers are actually butterflies as they all flew in the air when Bucky hopped around them.

Smurfette watched the butterflies with amusing eyes. "Wow! It's so beautiful."

"So as you, Smurfette." Hefty said. "But that's all. Just sit down first."

Without asking, Smurfette sat down on the grass, followed by Hefty, and Bucky stopped hopping behind them, and sat down to make the two smurfs comfy.

Hefty took out a brown guitar from his back, as Smurfette gasped in surprise.

"I talked to SmurfAggie yesterday, and she told that girls like music, so she gave this to me, and SmurfMelody and Harmony Smurf taught me how to play it. "Hefty explained.

"That's sweet, Hefty, but..."

Smurfette didn't finish her sentence as Hefty placed a finger on her lips. "Just let me play this song, and listen. I've been writing this song all night, and I want it to be perfect just for you." He started to strum the guitar, and proceeded playing a catchy music.

I can feel you comin' from a mile away
My pulse starts racing from the words that you say
And you say so many of them like you don't have a clue
That I'm signed, sealed delivered with a stamp on

You don't have to try too hard
You already have my heart
You don't got a thing to prove
I'm already into you
So

Hold, hold, hold, hold me tight now
'Cause I'm so, so good to go
Don't say don't say good night you know
You had me at hello, you had me at hello, you had me at hello 
Don't say don't say good night you know
You had me at hello