Romance changes evil to good

Wow, this story took me two to three days to make. I want this story to be long so you'll enjoy this. I hope you do. 5 000 words! Beat the record!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Smurfette woke from her bed, well still being evil, of course. Surely before went to bed last night, she had to remove her blonde wig to help her concentrate sleeping. Suddenly, she heard knocks from her door.

"Oh, who could that be this early morning?" Evil Smurfette growled as she quickly wore her blonde wig, and opened the door.

Hefty stood in front of her, holding a tray of smurfberry cookies and orange juice. "Morning, Smurfette! I made you breakfast."

"Oh, uh, thanks, Hefty" Smurfette was flattered as she, almost hesitated, took the tray.

"I made this because you need energy for our date... I mean, hang-out time later." Hefty explained.

This reminded Smurfette about her plans about the village's secret location and helping Gargamel to find it. "Oh, yes, I almost forgot."

"For all that resting from your trauma, you seemed to forgot our talk last night." He chuckled.

"Yeah, I really do." She rolled her eyes. "So, will you excuse me? I should be getting ready."

"Oh, yeah, I should too. See you later."

"See ya."

When Hefty finally left, Smurfette closed the door and placed the tray of food on the table. She held her compact, and opened it, about to call Gargamel. But she was very hungry, she looked at the tray of food that Hefty gave to her. She denied the food at first, but she can't hold her hunger anymore, so she has no other options but to eat her breakfast.

Just one munch on the smurfberry cookie, Smurfette liked it already, with an imaginary small heart popped out from her hat, and floated above her. Didn't want anyone or Smurfette herself to see it, Smurfette shooed the floating heart away and continued to eat her breakfast.

  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Later, Smurfette finished her food, and has to make her plan before anything distracts her. To avoid from seeing by any smurf, Smurfette hid behind house and bushes to sneak to the entrance/exit log of Smurf Village. She also brought a bucket of small gray stones with her to make a trail for Gargamel to find.

When she was now outside the log, Smurfette glued a stone on the log wall. Then, she made trail of small stones from the log, all the way to the bridge of Gargamel's castle. "It's up to you now, Gargamel." She smirked. Suddenly, she was pulled down, and dragged away from the bridge and back to the forest.

  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Smurfette struggled to break from someone who grabbed her. "Let go of me!" She shouted as she slapped that stranger on the face.

"Ow! Smurfette! It's me!"

Smurfette stopped struggling as she opened her eyes, seeing Hefty rubbing his cheekbone. "Hefty! Don't ever do that again!"

"I'm sorry, Smurfette, but you were near Gargamel's castle. You shouldn't be there." Hefty warned.

"So what? I can handle myself!" Smurfette stood up, and marched away from him angrily. "I'm not a damsel in distress, you know!"