The party must smurf on!

Rain began to shower again as the smurfs arrived at their destroyed village when their pixie dust faded just in time. They landed on the ground slowly and safely. Instead of celebrating their escape, they stared at the ruins of their village sadly and mourn. The mushrooms huts were destroyed and burned, while the treehouse huts fell to the ground, lying just there, completely destroyed into pieces.

The smurfs didn't say any word when they arrived, even the animals kept quiet, letting the smurfs have their mournful moment.

"Our home, our stuff, it's gone!" SmurfLily cried.

"Eh, it's not so bad." SmurfAggie said positively. "Look, we still have my hut."

She pointed her magic mushroom hut, which it was floating few inches off the ground. Her hut has fairy wings like she has, the roof is black with white clouds, and the walls are white with musical notes and stars. Suddenly, the wings of Aggie's hut stopped flapping as the hut dropped down to the ground, breaking into pieces.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Aggie screamed, seeing her hut destroyed when it hit the ground. "MY HUT! It's already out of magic!"

"It's like the Smurfy Grove all over again." SmurfMelody said, remembering her and her fellow female smurfs' old village that was destroyed by Gargamel.

Smurfette looked around, and realized what she had done. She inadvertently led Gargamel here. Her home was totally destroyed and her friends were suffered quickly. This is supposed to be the happiest day ever because it's her birthday and the smurfs made her a party, but it was now the worst birthday ever. Seeing her friends sad and miserable because their houses were destroyed, Smurfette looked away from them and sobbed inaudible, kneeling down on the grass.

"This is all my fault. This is all my fault..."

Papa Smurf heard Smurfette sobbing as he walked towards her and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Smurfette?"

Smurfete turned to Papa with tears in her eyes. She wiped her tears from her cheeks, and sniffed. "If... if I had removed that trail, Gargamel wouldn't found us and none of this would ever happened. I betrayed the Smurfs."

"It wasn't your fault, Smurfette." SmurfWillow joined in.

"Was it? When I turned back to evil, I continued my mission to help Gargamel, but when I found out that you guys never lose your love and kindness for, despite the way I talked to you, I realized I made a big mistake, I wanted to fix it, but I was too late." Smurfette covered her face and cried. "He was right. It was my purpose."

"That's not true, Smurfette." Brainy said.

"But it is, Brainy! I tried not to help Gargamel, but I already did. I tried to escape, but I did all of it. Now, I put all of you guys in danger! I am so sorry." She shook her head in shame and cried.

"Oh Smurfette, when you realized you were wrong, and wouldn't want Gargamel to succeed his plan, that was the smurfiest thing you've ever done, in spite of turning you back to your old smurfy self. I'm so proud of you." Papa comforted her as he hugged her.

"You... You are?" Smurfette stammered.

"Seriously?" SmurfStorm didn't believe this as she was confused. "No spanking? No smack to the knuckles? You forgive her, just like that?"

"Of course. We rise to the amount of love we're shown, and we sink only when that love stops." Papa Smurf explained.

The female smurfs, except Willow, who smiled proudly, were impressed by this lesson, realizing Papa Smurf was right, especially when they already love Smurfette after saving them for the first time.