The date

Later at night, Hefty was up on a hill, the same hill Papa Smurf took Smurfwillow at their first date, fixing a black bow tie around his neck and his tuxedo, and he held a bouquet of pink and yellow flowers. There was a table and two chairs with a candle in the middle, a yellow flower vase, two plates, two pairs of utensils, and a covered-plate, which it will be their dinner, near the candle and vase. There was also a floating violin, playing a romantic song itself.

"Thanks for helping me, SmurfAggie." Hefty thanked appreciatively.

"Just helping a friend," SmurfAggie said as she used some kind of magic chaotic power to make the violin played itself. "But this chaotic-powered violin won't last long. It'll stop for a few minutes."

"Don't worry. It won't be too long."

"It better be. Gotta go."

After SmurfAggie left, Smurfette arrived just in time as Hefty saw her shadow. He quickly wiped the dust off of his hat, and cleared his throat. "Ah, Smurfette, I'm so glad you're he—"He stopped at the extraordinary sight before him, and nearly fainted as he saw Smurfette in a rather long dress that her legs and high heels were covered, wore a bit make up, and her blonde hair was well-combed, even with her hat.

"Hi Hefty." She greeted, then noticed Hefty's mouth opened. Smurfette glanced at her attire. "Is my dress too much?"

"No, not at all!" He blurted. Then he pulled himself together and cleared his throat. "You look... amazing tonight, Smurfette."

Smurfette turned away with a blush. Hefty then remembered that bouquet and handed it to her.

"Uh..., flowers for you."

She took the flowers with a smile. "Thank you, Hefty. You're so sweet."

Hefty smiled with pride as he blushed. "Hey, I made a table for two, just for us." He showed the table and chair with a candle, flower vase, and a covered plate.

"Did you do all of this?" Smurfette asked.

"Well, I got some help." Hefty replied as a playing floating violin revealed itself to Smurfette, but Hefty moved aside to cover it.

"I know the smurf you got help from." She smirked, which the clue was the floating violin.

"Let's just enjoy are date tonight, shall we?" He extended his hand to take hers as Smurfette giggled and accepted the invitation.

Hefty ushered her to one of the chairs, holding it out for her as she sat down and pushed it back in.

"Wow, thank you." Smurfette was impressed at what a gentleman he was.

"That's not all." Hefty moved to his seat, and opened the covered plate, revealing a huge pile of spaghetti. "Ta-da."

"You did this?" Smurfette gasped.

"I did!" He exclaimed. "Only a little help from Chef Smurf, and SmurfAggie."

"Hefty, this is incredible. I can't believe you did this for me."

Hefty blushed when his cheeks turned red. "Anything for a lovely lady like you." He sat on his seat when Smurfette giggled and blushed. "Why don't you take some, Smurfette?"

"I'll be honoured." She took her fork, took strands of spaghetti, and placed them on her plate, while Hefty took some too, and they started eating. At the middle of their meal, Hefty realized it was real quiet, and the violin is getting weaker as the time almost ran out. To make the night in a mood, he tried to think of something to talk to Smurfette, the suddenly, he has an idea.