Tadashi The Eye Reader

Yoshi's POV

We sat in an empty classroom we were assigned to wait for our teacher. Beehive was sitting by the window, Sora was lying down on a desk, and I was pacing back and forth. Sora's bird, Tori, was playing with Hashiro. I bet they'll make a great team together...

"What if he's a pirate?" I asked out of the blue, picking up some chalk  and started doodling on the board.

"In Suna?" Sora questioned."You do realize we're nowhere near a vast body of water, right?"

"Yeah, you're right." I mumbled. Then my eyes lit up, coming up with another idea,"Maybe he's a werewolf?"

This time Beehive replied, giving me a flat look."Are you that bored? We haven't even been in here for fifteen minutes."

"Or an architect?" They stared at me for a moment, then at each other.

"Y'know what Yoshi, I bet he is." Beehive said, and went back to looking out of the window. I think she finally realized that my reign of idiocy will never end. Sometimes I wonder why she bothers putting up with me.

I decided to continue messing with the chalk and black board in order to ease my boredom.
Even I know people have limits, so who knows how long it'll be until the two of them decide to throw me out of a window.

********

Finally the time had come. The moment we had all been waiting for. The door slowly opened to reveal....

A man. Not just any man, though. Our new sensei. He walked in and stared at us through these electric green eyes. I smiled brightly at him, and he smirked.

That smirk turned into a smile, and that smile turned into a laugh."What a bunch of little beans. God, this is too cute..... Wait, they even have mini animals."

Is this guy seriously Tadashi Sensei?

"Cute!?" I shouted at him in disbelief, slightly annoyed. Then I pointed to my head band, wearing a fierce glare,"I'm a ninja! There's nothing cute about me!"

"You got that right." Ruri quipped. Being a smartass as always; her specialty.

"Will you shut up?! You're not helping!" I snapped at her, then turned back to our teacher. He chuckled, patting my head as he walked past me. Then he took a seat on the desk in the front and stared at the other two.

Who does this guy think he is? He can't just waltz in here and mock us. I'm a vicious beast, not a cute, little bean!

"So I have a puppy, a little bird and...." He thought for a moment as he looked at Beehive. I sat down in a desk beside her, arms crossed."Hmm, what are you? A wolf? A bear? A bee?"

I elbowed her playfully, and she elbowed me back, only hard. I groan, rubbing my ribs.

Tadashi snapped his fingers loudly,"I know! You're a cat."

"We have names, ya know?!" I barked at him.

"Silence, pup." He said, sitting criss-crossed on the desk. I let out a small growl, and he laughed. What a joke....

"I guess he isn't an architect." Sora stated, and Ruri and I both looked at him oddly."What? Can't I crack a joke?" That was weird coming from him. He usually seems more calm and neutral.