Teamwork

"So we now know where Kazou is hiding." Tadashi states as we headed towards Kazou's hideout. My eyes were glued on Tori, who was flying high in the sky, keeping an eye out for our destination. "I want you three to take the lead. Think of it as a test of sorts...."

"A test based on teamwork, huh?" Sora comments. We came to a hault as Tori began to fly down to us.

Yoshi threw his arm around Sora and I, "Sounds like a piece of cake, right guys?" His shiny teeth emphasized his confident grin. He earned a nod from Sora and silence from me.

It all seemed to depend on not only how good our opponent was but how well our skills clicked together. "Hehe, don't get too cocky now. You never know what could happen... Sometimes everything that can go wrong, will go wrong." Tadashi advises.

Tori gracefully landed on Sora's shoulder, tweeting into his ear. "What did he say?" Yoshi ask:.

"It seems our source has misinformed us of on one small detail." Tori explains,  causing me to raise a brow. "The abandoned house appears to be more of a small abandoned fort."

Yoshi facepalms, "Should've landed a few more hits to that guy..."

"How many ninja?" I ask.

"A few. Two are at the gate, two more are patrolling the the walls. Five are inside. Kazou... there's two houses.... he went in one of those."

Tadashi chucked, earning a glare from Yoshi. He merely places a hand on the blondes head,"I told you.... Things go wrong. Now, who has our plan?"

Sora snaps his fingers, "We use our cat." Everyone turned to look at me. "Ruri, if you can get over that wall without being detected, you can find Kazou. Yoshi, Tadash-sensei, and I can take care of those guys outside as soon as you find him"

"Why can't we all go?" Yoshi questions, not to keen with the idea of me going into enemy territory on my own.

"Because is we charge in all together, we might alert Kazou that we're here. However if Kazou's men are alerted that someone is after him, they'll pile up on all of us. So we need one person to go in, but we also need to keep those other ninja away from our comrade. It's better if they're unaware that there's four us rather than three."

"Okay.... but why me?" I ask, "The two of you have more physical strength."

"Yes, but not only are you faster, but also smaller, quieter, and sneakier.... I mean you had no problem getting into the walls of my clan's compound." He shades, and I couldn't help but scowl at him.

"Wait, when did you sneak into his compound?" Yoshi questions me. I sigh, noticing how amused Tadashi seem to become.

"It's a long story." I answer. A phrase
one says when the story is not long but you simply want to avoid the question. I shook my head "Fine I'll do it, but how will you know when I find him?"

Sora smirks, this guy seems fit to be a leader. Not one to compete with teammates. He took off his hoodie, throwing it at me. I caught it with ease. "What am I supposed to do with this?"

"Just put it on." He waves me off. I decide that he knew what he was doing and slid on the hoodie, zipping it up. As I rolled up the sleeves, he grabbed Tori in his hands placing him on my shoulders and pulling the hood up over my head. How hasn't he had a heat stroke with this thing on?

"Okay, Tori is our eyes of communication." He slowly places his fingers tips onto his left eye. Chakara began to eminate from his fingers. Once he opened his eyes it was left fully white, no pupil or iris.

Our eyes widened,"What the hell did you just do?" Yoshi inquired in awe.

"It's one of my clan's techniques, now my left eye sees whatever Tori sees."