Chapter 6 - Graduation Day

(I'm really bad at fight scenes but let's see how this goes)

Both teams jumped away as soon as Iruka gave the signal. Sakura, Sasuke, and Naruto hid in a bush while Sakura went over the new plan.

"Since Naruto yelled out our original plan, the Aburame and Inuzuka are probably going to try to draw us away from Hinata. I'll distract the Inuzuka, I should be able to tire him out while you two take down the Aburame. Do NOT let his bugs touch you at all costs. Promise me that."

    "Hai Sakura-chan," Both boys chorused,

    "Good, let's go!" Sakura said as the trio jumped out of their hiding place. Just as Sakura had predicted, Shino and Kiba were standing in front of Hinata protectively. Sasuke and Naruto immediately went for Shino, while Kiba charged at Sakura.

This is all going according to plan. Just as she predicted, Sasuke and Naruto were able to overpower the Aburame before he had the chance to call on his bugs. With Sasuke delivering a swift kick to his head while Naruto distracted him using his Harem Jutsu. Probably not the route Sakura would've taken, but it worked.

Kiba had strong attacks, thankfully they were slow and sloppy. Sakura dodged them with little trouble. They appeared to be evenly matched until Shino was knocked unconscious. Then Sakura jumped back as Sasuke and Naruto took care of fighting from the front. Making sure to keep Akamaru and Kiba away from each other. Sakura crept around the battle until she was directly behind the Inuzuka.

While he was blocking an attack from Naruto she tapped him on the shoulder. When he turned around she quickly socked him in the face, effectively knocking him out.

Then the trio looked to the Hyuga girl, who was frozen in fear. Sakura nodded to Sasuke and Naruto to surround her but Iruka stopped the match.

"That's enough, you already won.Congratulations, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura. You three graduate." Iruka said with a smile. Tossing three forehead protectors to them.

"EHH?" The three of them yelled.

"I thought this was just a spar! Does that mean all the teams who lost didn't graduate?" Naruto asked.

"No, the sparring was a test to determine if you could work with others, as well as how you work individually. If you look around, your spar attracted quite an audience,"

Sure enough, there were a good 150 people watching. Several of which, Sasuke noticed, were Uchiha. Six years ago, this would've bothered him. But now he couldn't care less. He'd gotten this far without them butting in, and he sure as hell didn't need it now that he had Naruto and Sakura.

"Wow! We're so popular 'ttebayo!" Naruto shouted with stars in his eyes. Sakura looked down sadly.

"I wish that were true, Naruto. They were probably here to see the Hyuuga heir fight."

"Eh? But she didn't even do anything! She only sat around holding a kunai while we beat her teammates into the ground!" Naruto had said that a bit too loudly and attracted the attention of the Aburame, Inuzuka, and Hyuuga clan. Earning the three of them countless glares.

"Shut up dobe! Are you trying to make them hate us?"

"I'm sorry teme, for a minute it sounded like you forgot that we're the rejects. Failures, whatever you wanna call it. They already hate us 'ttebayo, and they're only gonna hate us more now that we've beaten three clan heirs." His teammates stared at him, not knowing what to react to first. The fact that Naruto had said something smart, or that the smart thing he said was really depressing.

"Ne, Naruto-Kun. Don't let them get to you. They're all just a buncha losers whose ancestors did all the hard work for them."

"Hn, Sakura's right. They called us names, we're gonna make them eat their words!"

Naruto looked at his two companions with an unreadable expression, but then it turned into a wide grin.

"You're right! We're gonna be the strongest ninja in all the 5 Shinobi Nations 'ttebayo!" The blonde exclaimed, punching the air with his fist.

"The strongest ninja in all the 5 Shinobi Nations eh?" The trio turned in the direction of the voice. Sakura's eyes lit up instantly in recognition.

____________________________________________________

I hope you like reading this as much as I enjoy writing it.

:D