Chapter 7 - Officially Team 7

"Kakashi-san? You're our sensei?" Kakashi nodded.

"I had another test to give you but with how well your spar went, I'd say you don't need it. You three have really grown." Kakashi said with a smile.

"Hn, it has been six years."

"I know, I would've visited you but I got accepted into ANBU. But when I heard that you three were in need of a sensei I just had to accept." Kakashi said and shrugged his shoulders. Paying no mind to the blank stares he was getting from his new students.

"Anyway how about we introduce ourselves? My name is Hatake Kakashi. My likes and dislikes...I don't feel like telling you. I have many hobbies and my dream for the future..never really thought about it." The jounin finished with a smile.

"Well that was useless, he only told us his name." Said Sakura.

"You, the blonde," Said Kakashi, Naruto glared at him.

"You know my name Kakashi-san"

"It's Kakashi-sensei now."

"Fine Kakashi-sensei. My name is Naruto and I like Sakura-chan, Sasuke-teme, and ramen. I dislike the three minutes you have to wait after you pour ramen into the cup...wait that's not right." Sasuke and Sakura sweatdropped. "Anyway, I don't think my other dislikes are appropriate so I'm just gonna skip that,"

"No no, if we're gonna be a team then we have to be 100% honest with each other, no secrets." Kakashi insisted.

"Uh, okay then. I dislike basically the entire population of Konoha. My hobbies are training with Sasuke-teme and Sakura and my dream is to make my parents regret ignoring me and become one of the strongest ninja ever!"

"Okay, next, pinky." Said pinkette glared at Kakashi.

"My name is Haruno Sakura, I like...-giggles- I mean the perso-people! The people I like are," Sakura then started laughing uncontrollably. Why? She was looking at Sasuke...and Naruto. The two of them were making funny faces at her.

Kakashi sighed, "Next,"

"But wait sensei I didn't-"

"NEXT!" Sakura huffed in defeat.

"My name is Sasuke, my likes are the two idiots next to me, My dislikes are the Uchiha clan, my hobbies are training and reading on jutsu, my dream is to prove that I'm not a failure to the Uchiha, and to become one of the strongest shinobi ever,"

"So basically, you all like each other, you all hate Konoha in general, your hobbies are training, and you all want to become strong," Kakashi concluded. The trio nodded. "Well, you all seem like the same person to be honest. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing yet. Anyway, Team 7 starts their first mission tomorrow,"

"Really Kakashi-sensei? What is it 'ttebayo?"

"You'll see,"

_____________________________________________________

Sakura wanted to rip out her hair in frustration. These weren't missions, they were chores! Chores that the stupid civilians couldn't do themselves. Why would you need a ninja to babysit a toddler? Or to pick trash up? She did not suffer through 6 years at the Academy for this

Team 7 was currently searching for the Daimyo's wife's lost cat, Tora. They had followed the stupid cat into the forest and caught her, well Naruto did. Sakura watched as Tora tried to gouge out Naruto's eyeballs.

.

.

.

.

.

"Good job Team 7. Now you can either help old ladies carry shopping bags, weed the park, or-" Iruka was cut off by Naruto.

"With all due respect Iruka-sensei, Hokage-sama, those aren't missions, they're chores. I didn't go to the academy to learn how to pick up trash." Naruto said hoping that Minato would at least recognize him. But his biological father paid him no mind, and Iruka started going off about the mission ranking system and how everyone needed to work their way up... Or something like that. Minato cut him off.

"It's okay Iruka, I will give them a C-Rank mission if Kakashi thinks that they're ready."

"They are, Hokage-sama," Kakashi confirmed, mostly because he wouldn't hear the end of it if he didn't.

"Okay then, you're going to be protecting someone,"

"These are the people who're guarding me? A crazy orange brat, a pink-haired freak, and an emo?" The three genin turned and glared at the source of the voice; a drunk old man.

"Why you!" Naruto was about to charge at the client but was held back by Kakashi.

"Naruto, you can't attack the client," The old man smirked as Naruto gave him a menacing glare.

"I'm Tazuna, the master bridge builder, I expect you to protect me with your lives as I finish the bridge in the Land of Waves." Sasuke rolled his eyes,

"Hn, when are we leaving Hokage-sama?"

"As soon as you're done packing," Minato replied. Everyone but Naruto filed out of the office. (haha get it cuz like office files? No? Okay, just me :/ )

Minato noticed this and looked up at his son. "Is there something you need?" He asked. Naruto hesitated, but then shook his head sadly. His own father didn't recognize him.

"No, Tou-san," Naruto said, whispering the last part. And with that, he followed his teammates outside.