Extra No. 2 - The Ramen Shuriken

"Sasuke! Look what I got 'ttebayo!" Sasuke turned to look at Naruto, who was stumbling towards him carrying a large crate into their house in Suna.

"What is that, Dobe?" He asked, looking the blonde up and down and contemplating whether he should get up and help him or not.

"Sakura got me a bunch of shuriken made of RAMEN dattebayo!" Naruto exclaimed as he waved his two now-free arms around excitedly. Sasuke could only nod as he carried the crate over to the kitchen.

"Come on Sasuke! Let's open it!" Naruto shouted as he bounced around energetically. Though, ironically, he made no move to open the crate himself, leaving Sasuke to do the honors.

Sasuke pulled out a kunai and began prying the crate open, but was quickly stopped by Naruto. "No! You're doing it wrong." Naruto put his hand over Sasuke's and carefully directed the kunai to the crate.

If Naruto were any other person, Sasuke would have pushed him away. But as Naruto's hand grasped his own, Sasuke couldn't bring himself to shake it off. Even if Naruto was doing the exact same thing he was doing before.

Eventually they got the crate open. And, much to Sasuke's surprise, there were in fact ramen shurikens floating around in some sort of broth inside. They appeared to have been made out of the same noodle-dough thing that ramen was made out of, but then again, Sasuke was no ramen expert.

Naruto stuck his hand inside the crate and picked up one of the noodle weapons. It was slimy and almost slipped out of his hands a couple times, but eventually he got a good grip on it and then did the most reasonable thing.

Shlop!

Sasuke looked down. A wet patch on his shirt formed from the broth as the ramen-shuriken bounced off his chest harmlessly and flopped to the floor. Being more mature than his teammate, Sasuke calmly picked up the ramen shuriken and put it back in the crate.

"Naruto, how about we find something better to use these for?"

.

.

.

Sasuke walked around the village with Naruto, who was carrying the crate of ramen-shuriken. They had decided to empty out most of the broth to make it lighter, and Naruto insisted on carrying it after.

Then, when the two of them were walking past the hot springs, they heard a shout.

"Holy fuck! Kakashi! You're not fooling anyone with that wig! What the hell are you doing on the woman's side?" Huh, that voice sounded a lot like Tsunade's.

Sasuke was about to keep walking, but Naruto stopped him. "I have an idea 'ttebayo. It involves a certain sensei of ours." He explained with a devious grin.

Half an Hour Later:

Sasuke and Naruto walked calmly back to their house from the hotsprings. leaving Kakashi lying in the middle of a street that looked like a buffet-gone-wrong. The jounin's long blonde wig was falling off his head and he had several chunks of ramen sticking to his clothing.

Sasuke glanced back at their handiwork, wondering how they were going to keep this from Sakura and Gaara. But as Naruto's hand encircled his own, he felt all his worries physically leave him and a smile form on his face instead.

He had no regrets.

Whaddaya think?