Warmth

(Kawaii chan will talk in third person around people except for Zane and will not think in third person)

Kawaii~chan POV
Kawaii chan: It was 11pm and Zane and me just came back from our date. I walk into the house with Zane by my side. We tiptoe inside the house, it sounds like everyone was sleeping.
"Good night!"
I whispered to Zane and I smiled like an idiot.
"Good night.... Nana."
He turned red and I stood up straight and turned red also and buried my face into my hands.
"Sorry, my family doesn't usually call me that either."
"It's ok, you should embrace yourself. And I'm here to help with you that Nana. You are always their for me so I feel like I should be their for you."
I smiled like a dork and I looked at him. He look at me with his ocean eyes. Sometimes I wonder why I fell for him, he's grumpy, mean, and selfish. But you just have to look deeper and sometimes you can the love and kindness in his eyes and I see it everyday now. I walked upstairs into the room and Zane had made me a bed with the suitcase. It was really comfortable honestly and he got me a my little horsie blanket to go with it.
"It's a spare one."
He told me when he got it for me back then. I remember is shy face looking away from embarrassment.
"Its all right! I don't judge!"
I laid down and all of a sudden I felt discomfort. I switched from side to side. I just couldn't find comfort like I could in the previous nights. All of a sudden I got up and laid down on the floor. It was cold, but it felt better than the suitcase. Then all of a sudden. I felt warmth around my waist and back. I fell asleep.

Zane's POV

Zane: I walked into the house it was 10pm. I look at Kawaii chan and she look like she was trying to hear something. The house was quiet. Maybe Garroth was sleeping and he was snoring quietly.
"Good night!"
She said quietly but I still felt the cheer in it. Like she wanted to scream with glee but quietly. She gave me such a dorky smile.
"Good night.... Nana."
I saw her stand straight up and burry her face into her hands. I shook my head and turned red  but I shouldn't use her name so often, it's something she trusted me with and I don't want to over use it. But she should still learn.

"It's ok, you should embrace yourself. And I'm here to help with you that Nana. You are always their for me so I feel like I should be their for you."

Dang that was inspirational. I walked upstairs and I saw her get settled down into the makeshift bed I made for her. She looked so uncomfortable. I went into my bed and pretended to sleep. I saw her get up and move to the floor. The floor was freezing. She bundled up in a ball with her elbows bent into her trying to get warm. I got up very silently and laid down on the floor behind her and hugged her waist. She took a deep breath and she let it out. And I heard the most tiniest,silent and high pitched snore ever. My eyes widened and I blushed. It was adorable.
"Dumb cat"
I feel asleep.

Ooooooo look at tsundere Zane. Wait. I just had an amazing idea.

Garroth POV

I woke up and looked at the time. 12pm. I had to go use the bathroom. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I walked to Zane's side of the room and I saw something. My eyes widened. My mouth opened. My jaw dropped to the floor. I was grinning.  Zane was holding Kawaii~Chan in his arms while she slept on the floor! I don't know why they just didn't sleep together on the bed but who cares!

"LOOK AT MY BRO-"

I stopped my self. I heard Kawaii~chan purr and she switched over to her right side. Now she was facing Zane. And her head was in his chest. INTERNALLY SCREAMING!

That was so fun. Honestly Garroth is the whole fan base of Zana/Zane~chan but he is just in the aphmau world. We should honestly recruit him into the Zane~chan/Zana ship that is canon and sail over seas.