Spreaded Word

Ghost/Kim POV (the killer of all ships)

Ghost: oh Zane. My handsome Zane. I don't want us to be apart no longer. I barged into his room and he wasn't in his bed. I forgot. He went on that date with that stupid girl. She's just a cat. It's not like she can give you anything in return. He deserves someone else or some ghost more.
Kim: I look at what the situation I'm in. I didn't know what room I was in. I walked around trying to find out whose it is. Then I looked down and saw Zane and Kawaii~chan holding each other while sleeping. I ran out of there. I locked the door on my way out and ran. I couldn't let ghost ruin their time together. Than I lost control.
Ghost: "NOOOOOOO ZANE! WHY DID YOU BETRAY ME! I WILL KILL THAT STUPID HUMAN CAT! YOU DESERVE MORE!"
Kim: "Ghost shut up! If you keep doing this he is going to hate you forever and never talk to you again."
Ghost: "Oh no. I don't want that to happen! I couldn't bare to live or stay dead with him hating me. I will stay quiet."
Kim: "good, lets go." We walked to the kitchen pretending to not have seen anything. Garroth was smiling like a dork.

Zane's POV

I woke up to see Kawaii~chan's ears and her warmth. It made me feel fuzzy inside, maybe I'm happy? I saw her eyes open and she yawned. She look up at me and my mask was off.
"Awww Zane, you took off your mask! You have such cute freckles!"
" That's why I hide them. They are not supposed to be cute."
I said to her.
"But you like cute things?"
I stood straight up and look around. I saw a short girl with long black hair. It was Aphmau. Then I saw a taller muscular boy with blonde hair. Garroth.
"AAAAAHHHHH"
"I couldn't take it! They were so clueless Garroth!"
"If you weren't going to say anything I was going to say something."
"AHHHHHHH"
Kawaii~chan was screaming and she buried her face into her hands. She was so red.
"Aphmau~senpai and Garroth~kun I'm sorrrrrrrryyyyyyy!" Kawaii chan stood up and ran downstairs.
"No Kawaii~chan it's ok I'm here!"
I screamed but she was already gone. I gave those two the death eye.
"Hehehehe. Sorry?"
Said Aphmau.
"I WILL KILL YOU!"
"I JUST WANTED TO SEE MY CHUBBY NUGGET GROW UP! IM SO SORRY ZUZU!"
They ran downstairs and hid and I ran downstairs looking for them.
"ZANE!"
It was Kim but Kim wouldn't be that excited over me. It was ghost.
"what were you doing up there with cat girl?"
"For the last time Her name is Kawaii~chan and she is a Mei'fwa."
"Anyways when Aphmau came downstairs Garroth dragged her upstairs. Why?"
"I don't know. Maybe they just wanted to spy on people that they ship."
"Ok Zuzu!"
"Please don't call me that. Only my mom, Aphmau, and Kawaii~chan can and I don't even appreciate it when they do it."
"Finnnneeeeee"
"Zane~kun!"
"Kawaii~chan!"
She gave me a dorky smile and waved at me. She ran over to my side.
"Hi Kim~chan!"
"Wrong person. Cat."
"Oh good morning Ghost! Kawaii~chan was wondering if you wanted to help Kawaii~chan cook! Kawaii~chan was feeling like you don't like me so and Kawaii~chan doesn't want that so...."
"Phew, Kawaii~chan don't be so nice to the ghost ok?"
"Huh? Oh Kim~chan!"
"She doesn't like you very much since you are with Zane and you shouldn't try to be nice. Just avoid me when you see ghost coming out. Got it?"
"Got it!"

That was kinda short. I hope you enjoy Zane getting all protective over Kawaii~chan.