Tell the truth

Zane POV

I laid down on the towel. My back and shoulders were really sunburnt. Nana grabbed the bottle of her lotion and started to rub it on my back. I laid down.
"Kawaii~chan. Tell the truth of what happened."

"You deserve to know. Kawaii~chan was getting tacos for everyone and Kawaii~chan got into line. She heard someone calling her name so she turned around and saw Damien~kun. She froze and didn't know what to do. Damien~kun said that he was sorry and didn't mean anything he said. The crowd started to look and he hugged Kawaii~chan. They started to aw and clap and he tried to kiss Kawaii~chan but she whispered no. Kawaii~chan got out of line and he followed her. He kept bugging her with apologies and questions that Kawaii~chan started to yell. Than he started to yell back. Kawaii~chan said something about who she loves and he grabbed her by the shoulders really tight and demanded to know. Kawaii~chan walked away and he looked for her for about an hour and gave up."
"I understand now. I'm sorry. Do you want to go home?"
She stopped rubbing the lotion on my back.
"No Zane~Kun. Kawaii~chan is having fun here."
"Nothing he said about you Kawaii~chan was true. You are nice, pretty, kind and I-I love you."
"Kawaii~chan l-loves you too Zane~kun."
She than started to rub my shoulders. It was quiet for a while. We were both red.
"Kawaii~chan wants to forget what happen. This shouldn't ruin hers and yours vacation."
"Agreed. Do you want to go make cupcakes at home?"
"YEAH!"
I packed up the stuff and she got the lotion and tray and she got her towel.
"I can carry that Kawaii~chan."
"No it's fine, Kawaii~chan got it!"
We walked home.

Kawaii~chan POV

Kawaii~chan: Zane has been really weird lately. He has been putting me down like I was something like.... weak. I know I'm not the strongest and sometimes need help but I'm still strong. He treats me like I'm his world. I love that but I can do stuff like that myself.
"Hey Zane~kun. I was wondering, are we really dating"
"What do you mean by that?"
"We have been going on dates but we haven't said anything about.... being together to anyone. Katelyn and Travis are here. They haven't seen us together."
"Um... um"
I then tripped over a rock. I dropped everything.
"Owwweeee"
"Are you ok Kawaii~chan?"
"Yeah Kawaii~chan is ok. Just a couple scratches."
"Lets get you home."
I picked everything up and we kept going.
"KAWAII~CHAN!"
I turned around. It was Katelyn!
"KATELYN~SENPAI!"
We hugged.
"Kawaii~chan why are you with the emo lord"
"We were ummm ummm"
"Kawaii~chan and I are dating."
Zane said. Katelyn and Travis had shocked white eyes."
"WAY TO GO ZANE! I never thought you were gonna get a girls especially Kawaii~chan!"
Travis screamed.
"Yeah yeah neither did I actually."
"Now it's Kawaii~chans turn to ask the questions! What are you and Travis~kun doing together Katelyn~Senpai!"
"WE ARE ALSO DATING Hehehe!"
Travis screamed.
"TRAVIS!"
Katelyn screamed. Zane and I just stood there. Shocked.
"That's even more surprising than us Katelyn."
"Yeah right, at least me a Travis hung before and talked. Y'all didn't even talk at all."
"Do Katelyn~Senpai and Travis~kun want to come to our house and eat cupcakes!"
"Yeah that sounds fun Kawaii~chan! Right Katelyn!"
"Yeah it does actually!"
"Let's go."
Zane said.

Zane POV

Zane: We got back and we ran into Aphmau and Aaron.
"H-Hi A-Aaron."
Katelyn stuttered. She spoke in fear.
"Katelyn and Travis! How are you guys!"
Aphmau said in excitement.
"W-We... W-We a-are...."
"We are FINE!!!! Hehehe! How are you guys!"
I looked behind Travis and Katelyn and Travis's hand was on her back. Aaron looked.... depressed.
"We're fine.... thank you...."
Aaron spoke awkwardly. There was an awkward silence for a while.
"Kawaii~chan invited Katelyn~senpai and Travis~kun back to the house for some treats! Do you want to come?"
"No thanks Kawaii~chan! We are about to go get some tacos."
"Aphmau can I talk to you?"
I asked her.
"Sure Zane."
I pulled Aphmau away from the group and they talked while we were gone.
"Aphmau, Kawaii~chan ran into Damien yesterday and said he loved her in the taco line."
"Are you serious?"
"I was at the beach with her and we ran into again. Yesterday he hugged her. Today he tried to kiss her."
"You have to be joking Zane! Right?"
"Aphmau, I'm being serious."
"So you are serious. Well, did you guys just run into him?"
"Yes."
"Head home and I'll keep watch for him."
"Ok"
Lately I have been getting by without Aphmau's help but lately it's been getting rough.
"Ok Let's get going guys."
"See ya!"
Travis, Katelyn, Kawaii~chan and me headed to the house.

Aphmau POV

Lordy this is a long chapter XD. I wanna keep going cause I have so many ideas and I only want to do 10 chapters so.... sorry!

Aphmau: I couldn't believe it. Damien was here saying "I love you" to Kawaii~chan. Zane has been doing so well with everything also. He handled a date, asked her out on a date, and has helped her out. He wanted help but I don't know if I can help. Me and Aaron walked away.
"Damien is here Aaron. He saying "I love you" to Kawaii~chan and hugging her and trying to kiss her."
"Are you serious? Is that why she was gone?"
"Yes, Zane ran into him today with Kawaii~chan at the beach. We have to keep out an eye out for him."
"Got it."
We got to the taco shop. Surprisingly there he was.
"OOOOO THERE HE IS! HE BETTER NOT TOUCH DA CHILD! KAWAII~CHAN IS MY LITTLE NUGGET ZUZU's GURL! DON'T TOUCH DA CAT!"
"APHMAU! We got to stay here. We can't have him thinking Kawaii~chan is snitching on him to everyone."
"Finnnneeeee"

1032 words! Usually they are right above 600! Sorry for that. I just really wanted to DON'T TOUCH DA CHILD! See ya!