Lets have fun.

Zane POV

Zane: On our way there I get a call from Aaron.

Aaron:We saw him Zane.
Aphmau: LETME AT HIM! I DON'T CARE ABOUT STRATEGIES ANYMORE! DON'T TOUCH DA CHILD!
Zane: Don't let Aphmau be noticed by him. He is a little bit mad.
Aaron: from what?
Aphmau: HE SHOULD BE! MY NUGGET ZUZU SHOULD'VE BEAT THE DAYLIGHTS OUT OF HIM OR INSULTED HIM FOR MAKING HIS MOVE ON HIS KITTY! RIGHT ZANE?
Zane: thanks Aaron.
Aaron: your welcome. You would do the same for us.
Aphmau: LETME KILL HIM! I WILL KILL THIS DANG BOY! THATS MY ZUZUS KITTY CAT!
Zane: please don't call her kitty.
End call

"Who's kitty?"
Katelyn asked.
I forgot to move when I got the call.
"It's my cat at home. I love my kitty so much! Hehehehe."
"We are here!"
Kawaii~chan looked so exited. It was nice.
"Kawaii~chan just wants to have fun here!"
"Kawaii~chan you weren't having fun? You are always happy!"
"Yeah Katelyn is right, you always have fun."
"Kawaii~chan is happy. Just something happened that put her in a bad mood. She wants to forget that and put it behind her! That moment won't ruin her vacation! Right Zane~kun!"
"Kawaii~chan....."
"Right Zane~k-Kun?"
"Kawaii~chan......"
She gave off so many fake smiles lately. She just showed off her fake smile and no one seemed to notice. Am I just noticing this now. I moved in closer.
"R-Right?"
I moved in closer. I caressed her cheek. She started to frown. Than gave me real smile.
"Now keep that."
I whispered in her ear. I kissed her forehead and looked at her. She was blushing red.
"OH MY GOD!"
Katelyn and Travis Screamed. I forgot they were there.
"DAAAARRRRGGGHHHH!"
I screamed. I didn't know how to express my embarrassment. Kawaii~chan was still silent.
"I-I thought y'all were joking about everything......"
"I agree with Travis..... y'all are such opposites!"
"You know... they saw Opposites Attract. Right Zane?"
"Yeah."
She just said Zane in public and her voice went down.
"Katelyn."
"Just Katelyn?"
"Travis."
"What the heck Kawaii~chan?"
"No one really saw it coming. Not even me. Inside that Grumpy, rude, evil, side of his. There is a sweet, lovable, trustworthy, patient man in there. Which I was lucky enough to see it first."
I started to blush.
"Any woman's dream. They characteristics of a perfect boyfriend. Then there's me. On the outside I'm sweet. I talk in third person. My name is Kawaii~chan. On the other side, I mean, selfish, inpatient, disgusting.
So I guess opposites do attract. But not in the way you think."