Relaxation

Kawaii~chan POV

Kawaii~chan: I woke up and I stayed in bed. I recollected what happened and I didn't cry. I was sad and disappointed. But I didn't cry. If I was going to get through this. I had to tell someone. What was I going to say though. I mean if I tell Zane that my Ex-boyfriend just said he loved me again.... I don't know what he would do. He felt very protective last night and furious. I wonder what he thought what happened?
"Good morning Nana."
I like the way he says my name now. I know you can't change something like that over the course of a day. But he uses it genuinely.
"Nana what happened? Yesterday? Who is he?"
"I wouldn't like to talk about it right now. I'll tell you later."
" I was wondering if you would want to go with me to the beach and just kind of relax. I'll bring the sunscreen, 2 towels and a umbrella for us to enjoy. I made cupcakes while you were gone yesterday so we could share those too. But they are kinda bad."
I got kinda excited.
" No Zane it's fine! I rather have something other than nothing! When we come back we can cupcakes together!"
"Ok, by the way. This is your day to relax. If you need anything I will be there. I won't leave your side."
I giggled. He was so nice.

I got dressed into my bikini and we set off. I didn't make pancakes but I felt bad. I hope Garroth understood what happened a little bit and why I was crying. We didn't say a word. Zane had his arm around me with the towels sunscreen and umbrella in the other hand. I had the cupcakes in a tray in my hands. I offered to carry some other stuff but he declined. He was acting.... weird. We set down our stuff and we sat down and we put on our sunscreen. My back gets really bad so he just sprayed it for me. I sat down on my towel. They were black and gray stripes. I gave him the weird look and he just laughed.
"What did you expect from the grumpy, emo man?"
"Kawaii~chan thinks it's funny!"
She's talking in third person because they are in public.
I ate his cupcake. It was ok.
"It needs more sugar Zane~kun!"
"You know I'm not good with sweets"
"But you can eat them!"
"Pretty much Kawaii~chan!"
I forgot what happened the day before and just had fun! It wasn't a big of a deal. At least I didn't tell him Zane's name!
"Zane~kun do you like the water?"
"Yeah a little bit, I would go in if I couldn't get sunburnt"
" Kawaii~chan loves the water and you know how Kawaii~chan fixed sunburnt!"
"Oh yeah! I forgot to bring it though."
I put in the cupcake tray back at the house so I pulled it out and waved it at him. He looked happy.
"Alright then, let's go swimming!"
I ran into the glistening sea and they were was huge splash! Then a huge splash followed me. I stayed near the shore and splashed Zane.
"HEY!"
He splashed me also and we went into a splashing fit.
"Let's go jump the waves Zane~kun!"
I ran out to the waves and tried to jump them but failed. I fell and Zane caught me. I blushed and I looked at him and he was red too.
"Be careful Kawaii~chan!"
"KAWAII~CHAN!"
I heard someone screaming my name and I looked to my right. It was Damien.

Zane POV

Zane: I was having fun with Kawaii~chan. It looks like she was relaxing.
"KAWAII~CHAN!"
Him. I saw Kawaii~chan's eyes open. She grabbed her shoulders and froze. I walked up to her and hugged her. She felt really tense.
"Where did you go Kawaii~chan? You just ran off and I look for you for an hour."
"Damien~kun"
"I mean I'm sorry for yelling and hurting your shoulders but I'm just going to say, I still love you. Forget who ever you love now. I'm better for you."
Kawaii~chan stepped up to him and said very sternly,
"Don't you dare talk about the person that helped Kawaii~chan through what you did to Kawaii~chan. Kawaii~chan thought she liked  you Damien~kun and She trusted you. So when you said all of those things to Kawaii~chan, Kawaii~chan was heartbroken. Kawaii~chan felt alone until someone came to Kawaii~chan and helped Kawaii~chan through that."

I didn't know I helped Kawaii~chan that much. I wanted to let Kawaii~chan handle this unless it gets to much.

"I'm sorry though Kawaii~chan I love you very much you know what?"

Kawaii~chan POV

Kawaii~chan: he grabbed me and hugged me and put his hand on my cheek.
"No Damien~kun."
"Yes"
He leaned in and Zane pulled me back before he could do anything.

God that was long XD sorry! Also Kawaii~Chans name was said so many times over and over again! XD